Tired of tracks on my sherman breaking

Builds & Discussions
Whats up with the quality control on these sherman tracks? Onto my second set and these replacements (thank you mega bloks for the great support!) have broken now after 1 month of just sitting on my desk at work.

Suggestion megabloks, give us an all plastic track set that we link together individually, no more rubber.

I agree. This is a serious problem.

Has anyone had this problem on the halftrack? i dont have that kit, is that one made of rubber too?

I had the same problem with the UGV Drone, it just spended like a month on my shelf, and when I grabed it BAM! the tracks were broken. Mega Bloks should do something about it.

you think you've got it bad...
try owning the 2010 halo elephant set, that has 8 tracks on it...

willshard wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:35 pm
idk what to tell you mine is in mint condition i swear no rubber rot. its harder to move my scorpian tank if i let it sit for awhile then the elephant.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:56 pm
willshard wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:35 pm
idk what to tell you mine is in mint condition i swear no rubber rot. its harder to move my scorpian tank if i let it sit for awhile then the elephant.
I have a siege bike. That can't drive. Because the track is too stiff.

I noticed that the latest Assault Drone set includes a second set of tracks, with instructions to throw out the original pair. I compared the two, and the new ones are indeed a bit longer and less shiny. I suspect that the wrong rubber was used for a time, which shrank after packing. My Battle Tank has snapped two tracks already, and I'm not going to bother replacing them again. I'll just staple a broken pair together with a bit of a gap. I'm keeping a very close eye on my Desert Tank, since that uses the same tracks as the Shermanish.

I pulled out my Sherman to see mine were broken, and one is. I also have the Heavy Armor Tank and Half-Track - both which still have their tracks.

so sad to read your posts, I have all COD tanks, my tires didn,t break yet,.... you scare me all !!

Mega bloks could do plastic tracks I would love to assemble them.

Return to “Call of Duty”