Mega construx sets

Builds & Discussions
CaryMega wrote:Hey everyone! Looks like you discovered some Mega news, early! We’re excited to share more soon… stay tuned!
How did those sets manage to get out? Like, really?

CaryMega wrote:Hey everyone! Looks like you discovered some Mega news, early! We’re excited to share more soon… stay tuned!
Thanks Cary, excited to see what else is in the pipeline. I have no idea how or who put these on the shelf. But excited I found them.

Well, I know for sure there is a hive set. 8P

Hopefully the QC will no longer be a nightmare for people outside of USA/CAN.

Yeah I second that, shame that Mattel don't sell all the sets here in France...

Found another srl sparrow today. Also the two original sparrow sets have been repackaged under the new name as well.

Found another srl sparrow today. Also the two original sparrow sets have been repackaged under the new name as well.
Please post a picture!

I've seen a couple of the new Sparrow sets pop up for sale on Ebay, and I've read some stuff on other sites that seems to suggest the new sets have been seen in a lot of different places across the US, now.

That's weird I haven't seen a single set on eBay. I've checked daily, also I haven't seen anything posted here or on megabloks facebook.

I picked up the Titan Sparrow set at my local Toys R Us last night. I'll be going back soon for the Warlock set.

They were buried behind a bunch of the other two previous Sparrows, so they must have hit the shelves very, very recently. I will be insidiously searching for those two new armory sets as well. (YAY TITANS!)

Return to “Destiny”