Mega construx sets

Builds & Discussions
I would start checking toys r us this week. I think they were put out early. They wouldn't scan properly at the checkout.

Hello!

May I ask you a favor? I'm living in Europe, and unfortunatelly, Destiny sets are poorly followed here (almost half of them are sold here... when sold).

I'm quite a collector about the game, managed to grab all the current sets and I'd love to grab these new sets!

Could you help me? If so, let me know how we can discuss about it.

Whatever your answer, a big thanks in advance :)

I can't swing back in and check, the guy who checked me out was also a collector and was surprised they were out. I imagine he went and grabbed the others. But lll go take a look.

That would be awesome mate! Can imagine the face of the casier haha.
If by any chance they are out, could you grab them and let me know what I owe you?

Do you use twitter? (@ZeroDegre), add me so we can chat in DM :)

Anyone else notice that the images that got uploaded to the gallery have disappeared?

Yes, maybe it's a ripoff brand?

There's a website associated with them that links back to Mattel. Megaconstrux . Com definitely not a ripoff.

Maybe the sets got released early, and Mega Bloks is trying to damage control by getting rid of the images?

Could you repost the pictures somewhere else? I got here late and the pictures were already taken down by the time I saw the link.

Community Team
Hey everyone! Looks like you discovered some Mega news, early! We’re excited to share more soon… stay tuned!

Return to “Destiny”