Titans?

Builds & Discussions
Um, why are the Titans so under represented? What are the armor options even based on? Why does the warlock get faction options? Where are the Titan marks? The other classes have their class items. For some reason, I'm more offended by this than not having female character options. At a store today the warlocks and hunters were available for purchase as individual figures, but not Titans. The only Titan I could see was included with the cabal interceptor. And as I look at the available sets online it's the same story. Severely disappointed by this.

I'd love to see a helm of st 14 option...

MsLynn83 wrote:Um, why are the Titans so under represented? What are the armor options even based on? Why does the warlock get faction options? Where are the Titan marks? The other classes have their class items. For some reason, I'm more offended by this than not having female character options.
I would guess that they will correct this in the next wave of sets and have probably 2 new Titans - one in an armory pack (which is essentially two full variations) and then another in a larger set.

As far as the Titan mark goes - there are some small material pieces on the waist of the Titan, but it doesn't look like the full mark that was in some of the images. I don't have the set though, so I can't confirm. Something may indeed be missing there.

Oh, one other thing to add about the class items - the Hunters in the armory set do not come with any capes, which is also a huge oversight. All Hunters should have the cape. They did include a cape with the Hunter in the sparrow set, and of course the awesome cape in the Fallen Walker set. So, it is odd that it was left out of the armory set. *Every* figure in the future should have the class item.

I was surprised by this also. I had assumed that hunters and warlocks would be more popular, but I also expected more than one set with a titan in it. Why have two armories for hunters, but none for titans? It's beyond me.

Also: does anyone know when the next wave will be released? Will it be spring 2017? If so I'm not sure I can wait that long.

Some of the new sets (branded as Mega Construx) have been found in the wild - they are two Sparrows, one of which has a Titan. It also reveals two new figure packs, one a Titan and one a Warlock.

I'd love to see a helm of st 14 option...
The new EV-37 Sparrow set contains a new Titan with *Drumroll* The Helm of Saint-14! We are unsure of when it will be available everywhere, but as of now, a few people have found them at T R U's.

I found the Titan Sparrow set at my Toys R Us in Tigard, Oregon. I was thoroughly impressed with the figure, and the Titan mark was actually made of a soft rubbery plastic this time around. Although initially I would have preferred a soft fabric material, this plastic mark is a great improvement over the one in the Cabal Interceptor set.

Return to “Destiny”