Custom Hunter Gunslinger

Builds & Discussions
When I think of the quintessential Hunter Gunslinger class, this is the type of image that comes to my mind, so I wanted to try to translate that into physical form. I’m very pleased with the way this turned-out, so I wanted to share it here.

Close-up:

Hunter Knife:

Let me know what you think - I may do others in the future.

Do you play Warmachine? Because that looks like one of the bases the game uses...

Halo40KWarrior wrote:Do you play Warmachine? Because that looks like one of the bases the game uses...
Good eye! I don't play Warmachine, but I used a base from the game to build this one. I like the size for Mega Bloks figures.

Spartanz19 wrote:You did great bro.
Thanks man!

GeoDave101 wrote:
Halo40KWarrior wrote:Do you play Warmachine? Because that looks like one of the bases the game uses...
Good eye! I don't play Warmachine, but I used a base from the game to build this one. I like the size for Mega Bloks figures.
Heh, When you've been wargaming as long as me, you tend to recognize the basing system many games use

Beautiful work! Your paint job on the helmet far exceeds the quality of the figure out of the package. Please, keep up the awesome work!

Thanks guys, I appreciate the comments!

Return to “Destiny”