Can I have some clarification on the halo vote. It determines who I vote for.

Got a question? Ask it here!
1. CQB - Is the entire picture intended? i.e. White with detailed SPKR?
2. Flood Infection Form- Will it be rubber like the spore ones?
3. Haunted- Is the only thing new the helmet, if so can we get some clarifcation on it? will it be a skull that fits on a helmet, is the skull painted?
4. Thrallslayer, is it coming with the Gravity Axe? (Notably used by Escharum)

These questions will change my vote.

CQB means new molds of toros, shoulder, and helmet. along with a detailed spkr, which Id buy like 20 for the gun itself.
The terms of the F.I.F design will reflect if I think its worth it, is it flocked? partially rubber?
Haunted Helmet is a large concern, as much as I love Reach era armor, if its just 1 new helmet and nothing else. Id be rather heartbroken. If it came with a new reach chest/shoulder mold that would be amazing. i.e. the tact breacher (one with shotgun shells) or something.
Thrallslayer is dope and I am worried it will be a one hit wonder like the royal elite was where it will be 90usd to get one because if looks 100 new everything.

Right now I am leaning towards Thallslayer for new molds, but Id personally also like CQB. and depending on the other two would affect my priority.

I think it's safe to say that CQB is out of contention at this point. We're only on day two of the voting and CQB is already at less than 700 votes to everything else having 3000+.

Toy Designer
Hi Magnus913. Design work on the winning figure will proceed as soon as the vote result is in. The Mega team will be posting updates as the work progresses and taking fans through the process. New molds are planned for the winning figure no matter which candidate claims victory.

Well, with the example of Haunted being in the lead.

I hope you guys do new molds for more than just the helmet, Giving it just as many new molds as the others would.

I'd like to see a new Reach Torso, Shoulders mold besides the pilot helmet.

Chest
Collar/Breacher (shotgun shell toros)
Multithreat (The extra chestplate with 2 grenades on your abs that was a pre order bonus when Reach came out)
EXT unusued one that was brought back in the MCC.

Shoulers
CQB
GUNGIR
Or a re-imagined Mk5. (original mold is super small. )

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”