Customizable Sets

Got a question? Ask it here!
It would be pretty cool if there was a way to make a custom set with a couple of your favorite characters driving in a vehicle of your choice. It could be something like you can pick 2 figures and a vehicle and the price is scaled based on your selections.

That is a cool idea

But not entirely practical. It'd be difficult to do.
Maybe if they took some figs and vehicles from a recent line you could custom order a set with a mac amount of pieces and parts. Like maybe you could select a Mongoose squad and get like 4 mongeese with some marines but you'd have to buy say 15% more than normally.
The idea is cool
But from a business stand point not entirely practical. It'd discourage people from actually going out and buying the sets as they could just order what they want instead of buying a set they only want the figs for. Then, stores would lose money, and stop ordering from Mega, causing a significant decrease in money.

Dont mean to crush your dream dude. I'm just sharing my opinion.
The concept is neat

What about star wars making set for star wars but they would be built difrent to go with the scale of the figure i really would love to have clones that have the joint structure of a halo figuer

Rubberducky wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 6:31 am
What about star wars making set for star wars but they would be built difrent to go with the scale of the figure i really would love to have clones that have the joint structure of a halo figuer
The problem is that a competitor already licensed star wars as a brand so that would be breaking a law. Maybe in the future who knows. Cheers

Playah wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:41 pm
Rubberducky wrote:
The problem is that a competitor already licensed star wars as a brand so that would be breaking a law. Maybe in the future who knows. Cheers
Ya, that was always so disappointing to me. Whenever I see a clone wether it's in show, the movies, or even [competitor]! I'm always like: hot dang they would look great in mega form!

Sargentvik wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:07 am
Playah wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:41 pm
Rubberducky wrote:
Ya, that was always so disappointing to me. Whenever I see a clone wether it's in show, the movies, or even [competitor]! I'm always like: hot dang they would look great in mega form!
I feel the same way, it would be so good. Hopefully in the future? Maybe... there's a chance. Cross fingers. Cheers

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”