I now these are supposed to halo forums but whos bored of covid-19?

Builds & Discussions
Im dying in my house all i do now is Fortnite,Fortnite,andFortnite

Learn a new language :p

I'm just mixing and matching figures, saving up for the Infinite Pelican, mostly due to the fact that it's over/under 2,000 pieces if my memory serves me right. Hopefully by the time I get out of Army BT, the set will be up at my local Target; online is always an option if it isn't available locally.

General Discussion Page- Visible Shock

Personally I like having the time off, but it’s a bit too much time and like most of us, I have been getting bored. I’m passing the time trying to complete the mcc season and finishing games I wouldn’t usually have time for like Jedi: Fallen Order.

CyberFrost475 wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:48 pm
Personally I like having the time off, but it’s a bit too much time and like most of us, I have been getting bored. I’m passing the time trying to complete the mcc season and finishing games I wouldn’t usually have time for like Jedi: Fallen Order.
lol you play Jedi Fallen Order?@CyberFrost475

Slick_5 wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:29 pm
Im dying in my house all i do now is Fortnite,Fortnite,andFortnite
What's your FN name?

Agreed. I've got stuff to build right now, which is awsome. I should be working on some things. But with all the time off I've had the hours available to top off CoDs season pass. Should at this rate plow through the new one too.

All I've been doing is working out and playing halo 5 superfiesta cause Iike to tourture myself

I've been watching general kidd and hidden Xperia, modified my warthog run set, and I know have even more time to work out even more! Stay strong and healthy Spartans!

Return to “Halo”