Can’t Post on the Forums

Having problems with the website or forum? Post here for help!
Not my problem but that off a new user, this is what they’ve said to me.
Survivor1 wrote: @GreenSpartan082 every time I go onto the fourms there’s no indication of any new posts, and when I go into a thread and hit the button to go into the page where I assume you type your message since there’s no message box I get prompted to sign in even though I already am and when I sign in again it still prompts me to sign in in a never ending cycle.
Is this a new security measure for the forums or is this a glitch?

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:06 am
Survivor1 wrote: @GreenSpartan082 every time I go onto the fourms there’s no indication of any new posts, and when I go into a thread and hit the button to go into the page where I assume you type your message since there’s no message box I get prompted to sign in even though I already am and when I sign in again it still prompts me to sign in in a never ending cycle.
He's signing in wrong.
You need to sign in, wait a full minute before closing the "tab" then it should work.

Survivor11 wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:30 am
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:06 am
He's signing in wrong.
You need to sign in, wait a full minute before closing the "tab" then it should work.
No this happened to me before as well. Quite frustrating. My problem turned out to be a phone generation issue.

Web Team
This sounds like an issue with the browser. If you are using Safari try signing in with Chrome.

WebTeam wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:04 pm
This sounds like an issue with the browser. If you are using Safari try signing in with Chrome.
Yep that's helped me in the past. I'd recommend clearing cookies/browser history on the browser that isn't working as well.

Return to “Forum / Website Tech support”