Great sets that deserve to be remade.

Builds & Discussions
The phantom bro I loved that although it was pricy but I still enjoyed it

they should make a remake :D

Phantom-was a pricey set but it was bulky and huge, definitely needs a rerealese with now days pieces

MAYBE, JUST MAYBE. The Tribite pack with the new body molds.

Definitely the locusts and default version 2.0 cyclops look. Both had flaws with weak limbs whether it be trying to have it stand up or breaking apart. I'd like to see them released again with major improvements to joint pieces and a few changes here and there. I really loved them, but didn't get them due to quality issues.

I would really like if the falcon was remade because it was quiet cheap and it was cool as a air vehicle.

Ivan0435 wrote: A phantom would be good, since the one that came out was so many years ago it is impossible to find without spending my life savings, would also like a remake of the covenant invasion set, odsts are good, vampire is good, SPEC OPS SCORPION is good too.
I actually would love all of these lol

I'd love if the UNSC Falcon with landing pad was remade, I have one from when I was a young kid but I don't wanna open it plus It would be great to have them available adding more opportunities for new collectors or those who want them for stop motions.

Also, you should make retro sets after Infinite from vehicles from CE, Reach, 3, Wars, etc. and characters kind of like the 10 year anniversary sets and figures.

It is so sad that raid on apex 7 set was not added so mega construx, please add it.

How about the spartan tribute pack but remade.

Return to “Halo”