Is Walmart still a distributor going into 2020!?

Got a question? Ask it here!
I have not seen a single mega set in stores here, and i'm wondering if they bailed ship, i really want to know for sure they are carrying not just rumors so i don't waste my time there, thanks

Yeah it looks like they are still carrying.

Not near me though, but somewhere...

In my area in Ohio the only Mega sets I've seen any Walmart carry instore are the Pokeballs. Everything else got eliminated & clearanced out months ago. Granted online they have more sets available through 3rd party but I'm not paying $70 for a Turtle figure that had it been in store would have cost maybe $7 max.

If you have any of the following stores in your area trying checking these places for construx since at least in my area they have been getting a decent variety of items from multiple lines in stock:

Target
Tuesday Morning
Dollar General
Family Dollar
Kroger Marketplace (especially good for the Newest Heroes waves & the ONLY place I've found MCX Heroes wave 5 instore)

Other than that best way to get stuff can be to find someone willing to sell at normal store retail plus shipping. I'm on another forum & I got people there I help out by doing just that. It helps build a network for when I need a set I can't find myself.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:25 pm
Yeah it looks like they are still carrying.

Not near me though, but somewhere...
This

HellfireSamurai wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:50 am
In my area in Ohio the only Mega sets I've seen any Walmart carry instore are the Pokeballs. Everything else got eliminated & clearanced out months ago. Granted online they have more sets available through 3rd party but I'm not paying $70 for a Turtle figure that had it been in store would have cost maybe $7 max.

If you have any of the following stores in your area trying checking these places for construx since at least in my area they have been getting a decent variety of items from multiple lines in stock:

Target
Tuesday Morning
Dollar General
Family Dollar
Kroger Marketplace (especially good for the Newest Heroes waves & the ONLY place I've found MCX Heroes wave 5 instore)

Other than that best way to get stuff can be to find someone willing to sell at normal store retail plus shipping. I'm on another forum & I got people there I help out by doing just that. It helps build a network for when I need a set I can't find myself.
thanks for kroger as a suggestion i have yet to find wave 5 heroes, and I've been every where!, its just not fair!

HALx-10 wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:34 pm
HellfireSamurai wrote:

Target
Tuesday Morning
Dollar General
Family Dollar

thanks for kroger as a suggestion i have yet to find wave 5 heroes, and I've been every where!, its just not fair!
Be sure it is a Kroger MARKETPLACE store if you are going to check at any. The Krogers Marketplace stores are where I've found them. All the normal Krogers I've been to haven't carried any but all of the Marketplace ones have. Just an FYI to save you time & gas.

HellfireSamurai wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:12 am
HALx-10 wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:34 pm
HellfireSamurai wrote:

Target
Tuesday Morning
Dollar General
Family Dollar

Be sure it is a Kroger MARKETPLACE store if you are going to check at any. The Krogers Marketplace stores are where I've found them. All the normal Krogers I've been to haven't carried any but all of the Marketplace ones have. Just an FYI to save you time & gas.
thanks dude, tuesday morning is great suggestion aswell!

Thank you for this, I had figured most of those out, but hadn’t thought to check the family dollar. Awesome.

Severite wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:43 pm
Thank you for this, I had figured most of those out, but hadn’t thought to check the family dollar. Awesome.
family dollar is not a solid lead, but dollar general is

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”