Need Help Understanding Achievements Feature

Having problems with the website or forum? Post here for help!
While I was poking around my account settings today, I noticed that I had 31 achievements.

Is there any place on this website where you can see the criteria for each achievement? I can kind of understand how I got achievements like First Like and Window Shopper, but I have no idea how I got achievements like Famous, Archaeologist, and All Eyes on Me. I also am at a loss to understand what something like the Apocalypse Ready and Armor Modding achievements even are.

Can someone explain where to find out what all of this stuff even is? Is there a specific button I am supposed to press on my account dashboard to see this? If not, can we start compiling information about achievements in this topic?

Legit no one understands this feature, and we can’t get a straight answer from the WebTeam XD.

ShlubCustoms wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:42 pm
While I was poking around my account settings today, I noticed that I had 31 achievements.

Is there any place on this website where you can see the criteria for each achievement? I can kind of understand how I got achievements like First Like and Window Shopper, but I have no idea how I got achievements like Famous, Archaeologist, and All Eyes on Me. I also am at a loss to understand what something like the Apocalypse Ready and Armor Modding achievements even are.

Can someone explain where to find out what all of this stuff even is? Is there a specific button I am supposed to press on my account dashboard to see this? If not, can we start compiling information about achievements in this topic?
Frankly, I forgot those were even a thing.

I wish we could get a description of each and the ability to brandish up to three beneath your profile picture.

Return to “Forum / Website Tech support”