IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: SETS, CHARACTERS, PACKS ETC..

Builds & Discussions
Sorry to disagree but I like hunters better.

Weapon packs and raid dioramas.

Also, Sparrows.

Since you can customize your player in destiny it would be nice to have custom figs not JUST characters.

I cant wait for the sparrow they just look awesome and im guessing should only be about 15 bucks. But besides that I cant wait for all of em as long as there destiny.

A mystery pack would be to good to be true . I hardly think they able to creat a mystery pack like halo since all the other brand dont have one,except for TMNT (but it's not even for collectors,compare to halo pack it's suck)

But if they do,i would love to have a quality packs with variaty of heroes and aliens

all of the sets look amazing but the one im looking forward to the most is probably between the spider tank and the interceptor. i would also like to see more titans because from what i can tell there is only one in this wave and i think titans are the best.

i think this wouldn't be a bad idea they could have the packs full of different figs with different different armor sets in each pack + one or more weapons

ALL THE SETS!!!
Specifically the Cabal Interceptor because currently it has the only Titan we know is coming.
Also, Atheon, but I hope he has less blue.

i don't normally like this stuff but i think i would like the arcadia jumpship, probably because the weapon looks like the halo 5 special shotgun, lawgiver.

Return to “Destiny”