Video Won’t Upload

Having problems with the website or forum? Post here for help!
Fingers crossed.

I know I was pretty upset when Gum didn’t go through. And Dark Horses...

Believe me, I know how you feel, Nigel.

Hello? Do you have the ability to tell me what is blocking my videos? I have tried to upload twice more and it still won’t work!

I’m going to try and post both of these videos 5 more times each, then give up. The mods obviously
A. Can’t help
Or
B. They are intentionally ignoring me.

I’m thinking they probably just can’t help, but if that’s the case, tell me! Just come out and say, “Hey look, we’re sorry but there’s nothing we can do.” Don’t ignore me and just hope I’ll forget about it.

You know what? Forget it. This is pathetic. All I want to do is post a simple stop motion.

I will no longer attempt to post those stop motions here. I ask you once more to respond before I drop this subject.

Survivor11 wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:25 am
Boycott?

;D
Hotel?

Trivago.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:28 am
Survivor11 wrote:
Boycott?

;D
Hotel?

Trivago.
Boycott?

Survivor.

Murple wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:00 am
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:28 am
Survivor11 wrote:
Boycott?

;D
Hotel?

Trivago.
Boycott?

Survivor.
Straight up.

The sky.

Nope. I’m back after less than a week. Diesel has tried to post stop motions twice and they haven’t gone through. Another user claims to have been trying to post and getting rejected. WebTeam please tell me what’s going on. I don’t care if you say, “There’s nothing we can do.” I just want to know whether or not I should just quit trying to post videos.

To add insult to injury, inappropriate comments on posts are being allowed through.

Return to “Forum / Website Tech support”