GoT line purpose

Builds & Discussions
LishaThorne wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:51 pm
I have a lot of Halo figures and Destiny figures yet I have never played those games. I might like them or not but no idea, they just are not really my style. I believe it can do well however I do understand where you are coming from. It is an odd choice to invest in this license seeing as the series has ended and spoilers **** I do not see how they could do a movie. Season 8 was horrible in my opinion but there are plenty of sets I would get. I mean the last good Star Wars film was in 1983 and there are plenty of toys and stuff for it still being made.

(that last sentence was a joke)
You have no idea how much truth was incorporated into that last sentence.

Although ROTS is arguably decent in my opinion, although that's just 6 year old me talking, probably.

The prequels are good movies. I will not respond to any backlash I get from this.

Murple wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:35 am
The prequels are good movies. I will not respond to any backlash I get from this.
OK.

TPM is boring and sucked.

AOTC is decent and cool 'cos of clone troopers.

ROTS is decent too, especially with the twist which is unexpected if you haven't already watched the OG trilogy.
(I'm looking at you Cat).

Wait wait wait, your girl hasn’t watched the OG trilogy? *sad noises*

Anyways, back on track. I’m just ready to make some medieval customs out of the parts.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:07 pm
Wait wait wait, your girl hasn’t watched the OG trilogy? *sad noises*
I've been coercing her gently into watching movies because she isn't really a movie person.

As in, she has watched literally zero movies, lol.

TPM can be summed up with one sentence.

Now thats pod racing!

Survivor11 wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:48 am
Murple wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:35 am
OK.

TPM is boring and sucked.

AOTC is decent and cool 'cos of clone troopers.

ROTS is decent too, especially with the twist which is unexpected if you haven't already watched the OG trilogy.
(I'm looking at you Cat).
Wait, wait, wait, back off topic for a second, what twist? I don't remember any twists in ROTS. OK back on topic: I would buy any GOT dragons MCX makes, assuming I can find any...

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:08 pm
TPM can be summed up with one sentence.

Now thats pod racing!
*”Now this is podracing!”

Return to “Game of Thrones”