Can we have BBCodes please?

Having problems with the website or forum? Post here for help!
Hi Mega, can we please have BBCodes enabled please? At the very least [img] and [url]. Having them would allow people to share their self builds on here much more easily and would generally add to the forum's usability.

Yes, I agree. Those two would be sufficient for many posts here.

[img] and [url] would be most useful.

I would also like to request [quote] [i] [u] and [b]

Huge opportunity lost launching this before Comic Con and not allowing the posting of photos...very puzzling from a marketing standpoint. Don't know if it's worse if this is intentional or just an oversight....

HaloFanForLife wrote:
> Yes, I agree. Those two would be sufficient for many posts here.

Deinonychus wrote:
> [img] and [url] would be most useful.

Agreed

Photos can be uploaded to the gallery section. If we were to post all photos here what would exist in the Gallery section?
I do agree some other BBCodes may be useful. Perhaps they have good reason not to.

jonnyfiyve wrote:Photos can be uploaded to the gallery section. If we were to post all photos here what would exist in the Gallery section?
I do agree some other BBCodes may be useful. Perhaps they have good reason not to.
Thanks for listening to the community Mega. I really like the gallery embed code.

Well, I'd like to say THANK YOU for the BB Code!

Although, this is still a little disappointing:
No external links. Please only use images and links from Mega Bloks sites.
Means I can't append my personal smiley to the ends of my posts. That's gonna play havoc with my branding ;)

Deinonychus wrote:Well, I'd like to say THANK YOU for the BB Code!

Although, this is still a little disappointing:
No external links. Please only use images and links from Mega Bloks sites.
Means I can't append my personal smiley to the ends of my posts. That's gonna play havoc with my branding ;)

You'll have to make an ASCII version :P

Return to “Forum / Website Tech support”