Legacy Rebuild Instructions

Builds & Discussions
Does anyone know where I can find rebuild instructions that were previously available on halo.megabloks.com/downloads? Have they all been migrated to the Tablet App?

I finally got my hands on Battlescape III and want to create the alternate building that uses pieces from the Warthog resistance set.

Thanks in advance!

I personally do not own the app, so I am not sure.

BrokeBox wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 11:45 am
Does anyone know where I can find rebuild instructions that were previously available on halo.megabloks.com/downloads? Have they all been migrated to the Tablet App?

I finally got my hands on Battlescape III and want to create the alternate building that uses pieces from the Warthog resistance set.

Thanks in advance!
Just look up the instructions. Mega has all of them for every line archive in there custom service area. Go to the bottom of the page and click the building instructions

@Admiral-Sabree, they have all the instructions for the regular sets, but I'm talking about the instructions needed for the set combinations. They published them in the past, but the website has since been taken down.

BrokeBox wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 3:52 pm
@Admiral-Sabree, they have all the instructions for the regular sets, but I'm talking about the instructions needed for the set combinations. They published them in the past, but the website has since been taken down.
Ok, was it a website only rebuild?

I used the way back machine to see if I could find it. Alas I did not. This might be a case of if someone dosen't have it it's gone. The best you can do now is use the image provided and rebuild it from there. It's not too complex looking.

I have some instruction manuals laying around I'll look and see if I can find anything

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 4:50 pm
I have some instruction manuals laying around I'll look and see if I can find anything
Post it on the gallery

The rebuild isn't in any instruction manuals. I almost forgot the rebuild existed. I remember now there's one for high base and the snowbound set too.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 5:54 pm
The rebuild isn't in any instruction manuals. I almost forgot the rebuild existed. I remember now there's one for high base and the snowbound set too.
Shoot.

Return to “Halo”