Crystal Creatures Stores

Builds & Discussions
So, it looks like the Crystal Creatures don’t have their own forum, so I will post this here since they are similar to Breakout Beasts.

So this line shows to be released now, as it is listed for sale online in many stores, yet despite my best efforts, I can’t find them in stock at any of my local physical stores yet. I’ve checked King Soopers/Kroger, Walmart, Target, and Costco, and so far it’s not in store in my area.

Has anyone seen them in any of their local stores yet?

I've been looking in stores too but have yet to see any signs of them. My girls reeeeeally want them and I personally dig the golden stag.

Community Team
Where are you located? If you're in Canada, you can find them at Toys R Us. If you're in the US, your best bet is on Amazon until they hit stores!

I've seen the Crystal Creatues in Belk here in North Carolina.

Have to say I'm rather jealous of the southern US. Most of them seem to have more options for places to find MCX products.

I live in Colorado, and still no sign of the Crystal Creatures in stores here. :(
Are there shipping plans to the western US?

Well, to my surprise, Breakout Beasts Series 3 has appeared in my local King Soopers/Kroger stores. Still no sign of the Crystal Creatures, despite their earlier release?

@MCX_Team, any info on shipping Crystal Creatures to stores in western United States?

I have been looking for these as well. No one around here has them. Not even Best Buy and Meijer that have series 1 and 2 of the Breakout Beasts.

im seeing them everywhere meijers carries them

I have seen them in Smith's Marketplace (Kroger) and Target recently! They have only just started tp appear.

Return to “Breakout Beasts”