Builds & Discussions
Survivor11 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:36 am
Roebuck wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:47 am
Survivor11 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:58 am

*Slow clap*
Tallest mountain in the sate you might of head of it.
Are you Alaskan?

The tallest mountain in the US is the Denali in Alaska at 6 800 meters.
No I'm from New Hampshire The mountain is mountain Washington it stands at 1,916 meters that's over 20 football fields.

Tallest in the state, not country.

Roebuck wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:03 pm
Survivor11 wrote:
Roebuck wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:47 am

Tallest mountain in the sate you might of head of it.
Are you Alaskan?

No I'm from New Hampshire The mountain is mountain Washington it stands at 1,916 meters that's over 20 football fields.
Wow. That's a hill.

For context, the Alps are over 4000 meters tall, and the Vosges (in my area) go upwards of 2000 meters.

Survivor11 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:48 am
Roebuck wrote:
Survivor11 wrote:

Are you Alaskan?

Wow. That's a hill.

For context, the Alps are over 4000 meters tall, and the Vosges (in my area) go upwards of 2000 meters.
Wanna see a small mountain google Rhode Island's high peak its not even 1000 feet. Also Mt Washington Is the tallest mountains New England. (Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut and Rhode Island)

Roebuck wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:57 am
Survivor11 wrote:
Roebuck wrote:

Wow. That's a hill.

Wanna see a small mountain google Rhode Island's high peak its not even 1000 feet. Also Mt Washington Is the tallest mountains New England. (Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut and Rhode Island)
If it's below 2000 meters its not an actual mountain.
It's just a really big hill.

Ask the Brits. Their highest peak is at just over 1000 meters LMAO.

Survivor11 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:07 am
Roebuck wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:57 am
Survivor11 wrote:

Wow. That's a hill.

If it's below 2000 meters its not an actual mountain.
It's just a really big hill.

Ask the Brits. Their highest peak is at just over 1000 meters LMAO.
I'm still proud of it

Quick update. So I have not been able to find these eggs myself, but my friend who told me about them is getting one shipped to his local King Soopers store for me. Should be there in about a week. According to what he was told by the store associate, these were released as a King Soopers/Kroger exclusive, and its not advertised because its a "chase series" for collectors who go out and seek these figures.

He says its supposed to have 3 exclusive figures; Some sort of unicorn, a crystal dragon, and a zombie werewolf.

I'll post an update once he gets it and we can get some pictures. :)

Ouch. If this is true then unfortunately MANY people and collectors will be SoL simply because they don't have King Soopers / Krogers in they're area.

It's instances like these (if this is indeed the case) where the Mega Construx Forum policies really hinder helping each other out because they don't allow sharing of any info / advertising /soliciting other sites.

Community Team
SaturnGrl wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:00 pm
Quick update. So I have not been able to find these eggs myself, but my friend who told me about them is getting one shipped to his local King Soopers store for me. Should be there in about a week. According to what he was told by the store associate, these were released as a King Soopers/Kroger exclusive, and its not advertised because its a "chase series" for collectors who go out and seek these figures.

He says its supposed to have 3 exclusive figures; Some sort of unicorn, a crystal dragon, and a zombie werewolf.

I'll post an update once he gets it and we can get some pictures. :)
HI there! The only three-pack we've ever made was a Costco Exclusive and the eggs were red... So we're not entirely sure what these could be! The Crystal Creatures have a teal colored top, but not blue. So keep up posted, we're all very curious as to what these could be, lol!

Plot twist: These are a rip-off brand.

Return to “Breakout Beasts”