Which UNSC Figure is Your Favorite?

Builds & Discussions
I'd say my favorite would be the Ark Marine. What about you guys?

Jeez, I don't know. I love the old red EVA Spartan from the Red Team Weapons Pack, for nostalgia's sake. He was the first figure I got, alongside the blue Marine who countered him and Cortana.

And I love any blue Mark VI Spartan. I wonder why... :)

Easily the Sierra Marine. Best army builder. Enough said.

I actually don't know... id say... my FUD Master Chief. I have yet to see mega produce the figure with that level of detail and depth. with the paint work. Otherwise I'd say Captain Keyes because he has that sexy naval uniform.

Why do you have to make me choose! Personally I don’t have any favourite UNSC figure, sure I like alot better then others, but they’re for different reasons. If I really had to choose, it would probably be a toss up between a few figures. The green ODST from the same set as the OG Dutch because apart from the lack of emblem it is virtually my H3 ODST multiplayer avatar, or actually now that I’m thinking almost any other of the Alpha-Nine coloured ODSTs.
The 2014 Broadsword Chief, hopefully for obvious reasons.
And finally, probably the majority of the spartans that come with paint scemes, I just really like the detail in them, oh and Mark VI Gen 2s in general.

Edit- Now that I think about it I think it would have been easier to just say the majority of the UNSC figures I use alot.

Ohh, argh. Such a hard question. Out of my current figure lineup, I'd say maybe my blue Recon Spartan. But the BFTA Marine is a close second and all the rest of my figures are close thirds. :D

Blue Defender, but it took me a while to come up with that.

Gotta be ODSTs ,new and old

Green oceanic first figure I got

Return to “Halo”