The Gallery is BROKEN...

Having problems with the website or forum? Post here for help!
Clearly the site is having issues. Even following the helpful advice of @jonnyfiyve found in a bunch of similar threads below it becomes obvious that this is a site problem, not a browser problem. I logged in using Safari instead of my usual Firefox. I've NEVER even viewed the site in Safari let alone logged in. When I initially looked up the site it erroneously defaulted to the french language version despite the fact that my IP is in Southern Ontario, not Quebec. So even with first time viewing with the new browser, the view recent gallery posts button remains broken. Like others have stated, I have to select and apply other filters in order to see recent gallery submissions.

My last gallery submission is showing twice when using the default recent submissions site view, a day worth of entries apart despite only having been entered once. While the user comments on this erroneous duplicate submission are common to both posts, the number of Likes received is different. So I'm not the only one seeing it this way and the site thinks there are two separate entries. Based on the number of other similar complaint, clearly this problem has been going on for awhile. I have several new builds queued up and ready for submission but am afraid to enter them until this issue is resolved. An official update from the MCX site mods or Admin on the progress of repairs would be appreciated.

Uuuuh nothing has been updated on my website since yesterday afternoon i think I’m having issues

Dieselgirl8 wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:11 pm
Uuuuh nothing has been updated on my website since yesterday afternoon i think I’m having issues
Make that two days.

Really? No one else is.

JoeFilms wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:36 pm
Really? No one else is.
I'm still getting a steady stream of posts on the gallery.
The latest one is a Bush Industries ad by Murple.

Survivor11 wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:42 pm
JoeFilms wrote:
Really? No one else is.
For me it's not updating at all even using rotating tags. Nothing is updating.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:46 pm
Survivor11 wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:42 pm
JoeFilms wrote:
Really? No one else is.
For me it's not updating at all even using rotating tags. Nothing is updating.
Me too.

I've been on the 'all photos' filter. I just switched to using the 'all photos' and 'figures' tag, and about a dozen new posts showed up. The most recent post is now the Bush Industries thing that Survivor mentioned.

https://www.megaconstrux.com/en-us/comm ... me=figures

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:57 pm
Dieselgirl8 wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:11 pm
Make that two days.
Make it three, Admiral-Sebree

Yeeeeeeaaaaaaaaa, I've noticed it was broken and just today I decided to see if anyone else has had the issue. I can't keep track of anything anyone is doing since it's frozen on the posts of the one day before it broke. Glad I'm not the only one.

Return to “Forum / Website Tech support”