Halo Heroes Series 10+11 lineup (so far)

Builds & Discussions
Hello guys, I noticed that nobody really discussed about this, but there was a little leak of the next two waves of Mega Construx Halo Heroes on Amazon. The links were deleted, but I screenshot it and post it on my other accounts if you want to check it out (same name;different site). There's no extra details and I can't entirely say that these are real, but it was under the official Mega Construx account, so who knows!
(1. Didact (probably going to shrink him)
(2. Master Chief (Halo:Infinite version?)
(3. Spartan Kat
(4. Tartarus
(5. Halo #1
(6. ODST Rookie
(7. Cortana (Halo 5 version?)
(8. Noble 6
(9. Arbiter (Halo 5 version?)
(10. Prophet of Mercy
(11. Halo #2
(12. ????? (probably Halo #3)

NYTF2019 is coming in just 30 days!

These are also listed in WM's computers. If you use Brickseek and just search for "Mega Construx", a bunch of sets are listed.

At first, I thought Cortana and Arbiter were from Halo Heroes wave 5, but those have separate listings. Maybe due to wave 5 being so hard to find, certain characters will be offered again. I can see them releasing Arbiter in more silvery coloring instead of the wave 5 gold. Tartarus again seems a bit much.

Looking forward to Toy Fair reveals. However, news coverage of Mega Construx at Toy Fair is usually terrible. I wish they'd post more pics on this site. They don't have to give details and can state that product isn't finalized. It would just be nice to see good pics and have some actual info regarding upcoming sets.

Might be another Halo 5 Arbiter.

MegaConstruxNews wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:33 pm
Hello guys, I noticed that nobody really discussed about this, but there was a little leak of the next two waves of Mega Construx Halo Heroes on Amazon. The links were deleted, but I screenshot it and post it on my other accounts if you want to check it out (same name;different site). There's no extra details and I can't entirely say that these are real, but it was under the official Mega Construx account, so who knows!
(1. Didact (probably going to shrink him)
(2. Master Chief (Halo:Infinite version?)
(3. Spartan Kat
(4. Tartarus
(5. Halo #1
(6. ODST Rookie
(7. Cortana (Halo 5 version?)
(8. Noble 6
(9. Arbiter (Halo 5 version?)
(10. Prophet of Mercy
(11. Halo #2
(12. ????? (probably Halo #3)

NYTF2019 is coming in just 30 days!
What sites?

Was bored outta my mind so I had a look a Brick Seek. Seems to be quite a few listings for unannounced sets (alota cod, halo,pokemon), most I have no idea what they could be but I did find one thing that peaked my interest, another Halo Heroes Yap Yap the Destroyer!
The upc is 887961.769333 (Don’t mind the fullstop in the middle, otherwise it would have been a phone number)

I never got alot of the heroes because they never showed up to my area.

Would love a re-release of the halo 3 characters in a more game acurate color aswell plz arbiter in the halo 3 color!

Something on that site was very interesting to me, I don't want to spoil it

Ok the arbiter and the brute guy from halo 2 sounds promising. Along with cortan. halo 5 version. Didact however if he's shrucken down will be disappointing. Since you know we got a full sized highly detailed version of him already anyway.

I’d like to see a suicide Grunt in a Heroes series. Two plasma grenades with a nice paint job and sculpted face screaming.

Sergeant Stacker, H2 Flood Marine kinda like the Joyride version, The Librarian, Promethean Warrior-Servant, Forthencho (from Human-Forerunner war) or Black-Box (“BB”) with a Kilo-Five member!

Return to “Halo”