Your first ever Halo set.

Builds & Discussions
ShlubCustoms wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:21 pm
My first set technically wasn't a set. I had taken a long break from collecting Mega after the Pirates of the Caribbean line, and didn't actually realize I was buying a Mega Bloks set when I picked up my first Halo blind bag. I pulled the UNSC Pilot from series three, and the rest is history.
I got the elite, I always wanted the pilot though.

Survivor11 wrote:I got the elite, I always wanted the pilot though
I can't tell you how many of those blind bags I bought trying to get the Elite. I finally bought one on eBay, and the thing crumbled in my hands when I picked it up because of how the previous owner had stored it.

ShlubCustoms wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:30 am
Survivor11 wrote:I got the elite, I always wanted the pilot though
I can't tell you how many of those blind bags I bought trying to get the Elite. I finally bought one on eBay, and the thing crumbled in my hands when I picked it up because of how the previous owner had stored it.
Crumpled?

My first sets that I have in my collection are Jorge, UNSC Blizzard Squad and Sesa Refumee. My most recent figure is the Remnant Hunter from Heroes series 11!

ShlubCustoms wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:21 pm
My first set technically wasn't a set. I had taken a long break from collecting Mega after the Pirates of the Caribbean line, and didn't actually realize I was buying a Mega Bloks set when I picked up my first Halo blind bag. I pulled the UNSC Pilot from series three, and the rest is history.
I think that that may have been one of my first, if not the first, figure in my collection. If it's the fig I am thinking of.

I think it was either the Covenant armory pack II, or the Series 3 blind bags

HALx-10 wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:32 am
'09 warthog
Tis a classic indeed.

It would be the Forerunner Terminal with the Alpha Crawler. It could be combined with two other small sets to make a Booster Frame.

However, that was it until later that summer, when my collection really kicked off after I purchased some of the Reach infection sets, as well as the Night Ops Gausshog.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:57 am
HALx-10 wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:32 am
'09 warthog
Tis a classic indeed.
i got it for Christmas

Return to “Halo”