Breakout Beasts Wave 2

Builds & Discussions
Per Wal-Mart:

About This Item

• We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it. See our disclaimer
  • Unleash the beast! Break open 1 of 9 mystery eggs to discover a slime surprise, then dig out all the pieces to build your beast! But which will it be? With 9 cool creatures to build, and 4 colors of slime to collect - including new silver slime - the combinations you create will be wild! You can collect them all, including dragons, werewolves and all-new griffins. Then, mix and match beasts to create your very own Breakout Beasts! Each sold separately. Colors and details may vary.

Mega Construx Breakout Beasts Wave 2:

Age Range: 5 Years and Up

• Series of 9 buildable beasts, each packaged in a mystery, slime-filled egg
  • Open the egg to release a slime surprise and reveal the pieces to build your beast!
  • Each beast has its own unique look and comes with orange, blue, green or all-new silver slime
  • Buildable beasts include Grifforce, Ravagorr, Clobberclaw, Frostsnarl, Spitfire, Brimer, Iceblaze, Repulsoar, and Fierceor, sold separately
  • Egg has prongs inside and out and includes a display rod to create beastly action poses
  • Use the egg to store your slime for later
  • Collect them all and mix and match pieces to create your own custom beasts
  • Combine with other construction sets by Mega Construx
  • Build your Breakout Beasts, and Build Beyond!

Hrm, interesting. I guess Mega must be pretty confident in this line if they've jumped from five sets in the first wave to nine in this one. Based on that description, it sounds like the parts are still going to be mixed in with the slime, which is a little annoying.

The names are also interesting. I know for sure that Brimer was the name of an old Plasma Dragon, and I suspect some of the other names might be callbacks to older sets, too.

Iceblaze was also a Plasma Dragon, I believe. It does seem a shame that they are continuing to combine the gloop with the parts instead of having it in a seperate bag...

I'm irritated at the parts being in the slime, and the price point is steep, but I still will likely get them all if the designs are akin to wave 1. Helps keep them in business for one.

I missed this. Man Im going to have to to go hunting for some of these in the future when im able.

Check Best Buy. Just saw remnants from a wave 2 box? Anyone have codes for these?

Found some wave 2 on Amazon.

I haven't been looking.

I saw a few at Barnes & Noble around Christmas time in the US. Since then though... I only see Series 1 again and that's it. Has anyone else seen Wave 2 around?

Return to “Breakout Beasts”