Accursed slime!

Builds & Discussions
Sorry as much as i love dragons I don't like slime and I don't think I will be buying them maybe i dunno

Why is the slime hated I think it's a awesome idea but I do agree that it's should come in a packet so people who don't like it don't have to have it.

I think it's cool to have egg slime with the beasts because it makes sense I'll be pick some up for sure mega!

Survivor11's general opinion:

Cancer = EVERYTHING EVER MADE

Survivor11 wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:35 am

Haha.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Survivor11 wrote:

Haha.
*Cancer = EVERYTHING EVER MADE EXCEPT MY GIRLFRIEND (because she's ill and I can't say that stuff about her, because I'm a gentleman)

MCX_Team wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:21 pm
ccbrowning5 wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:56 pm
What happens if the set sits on the shelf for, let's say over a year. Will the slime crustify or solidify?
If you keep the slime in the egg and it's sealed properly, it will last quite a while. If it's exposed to the air, it will eventually harden.
I'll make sure to do this when I get one.

MCX_Team wrote:
ccbrowning5 wrote:
What happens if the set sits on the shelf for, let's say over a year. Will the slime crustify or solidify?
If you keep the slime in the egg and it's sealed properly, it will last quite a while. If it's exposed to the air, it will eventually harden.
is there a way to re hydrate it?

Community Team
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:33 am
MCX_Team wrote:
ccbrowning5 wrote:
is there a way to re hydrate it?
Unfortunately no. :(

I like it and my son enjoys the slime. We have made and used different type and it holds up well and I can clean it easlier than most other slimes.

Return to “Breakout Beasts”