Favorite Halo set

Builds & Discussions
Community Team
Hey everyone! We want to know what is your ALL TIME favorite Mega Bloks / Mega Construx Halo set? Does not necessarily have to be recent, but we want to know which is your favorite and why!

Let us know!

At first I thought you meant over all lines; my answer would’ve been the CoD Hovercraft but this is for Halo. Probably the OG Pelican.

High Ground Assault as it provides so much 'building' or the Smuggler Intercept just because I like the design.

I'd have to say the phantom followed closely by the v2 wraith. I usually find covenant vehicle designs really appealing.

Why not be generous l, Ill give you my top three and break it up into categorys of sig series, large sets 100$+, medium 50$-100$, small 0-50$ and troop/ weapon packs.

For sig series, I'm sorry the Forward Into Dawn just has to take it. Everything about that set from the figures to the build was just amazing. Scarab id put in second due to its raw size and massive presence followed by the spirit dropship. It's simply such a practical set and very useful.

Large sets, favorite has to go to the countdown set. I'm sorry it just great. The ship build is amazing, the ship itself looks great. The launch station is probably the largest official MCX structure build in height and length. Second is the V1 elephant. Talk about accuracy. The only thing that's off about it is that it needs to be like 3 times bigger. There's so much passion that went into it from you guys. And the amount of troops you can load into one of thouse is just redicules. (Don't have another 100$ build... Well the V2 elephant but I hate that things build) Last one here is the phantom. It's a old build but it manages to be clever and unique with its building design and it's a great model to have.

Medium sets, well hats off to the one who said the high ground as I agree 150%. What's to say exsept Its a great set. Next is a tricky one. I got to give it to the UNSC firebase. The set was one of the absolute bests for custom builds to just small base building. Lastly I'd say the V2 wolverine. The build is just a huge improvement over the original design and they look and feel great.

Small sets, can I just say every warthog ever made? I love collecting these things with all the color variety and such. If I had to pick one it would be the red troop transport. Following that all the battleground sets. They each included the massive terrain base plates, the second one with my favorite ghost and the third with them gorgeous sentinel builds. Lastly, for this section flood Gate. The introduction to the flood, my favorite faction, for Mega Bloks now Construx. Great vehicle, great structure, awesome figs. What's not to love.

Troop Packs, first easyliy goes to the Sierra one. I don't even need to say why. Second has to go to the covenant weapons pack blister that introduced the new covenant crates. Everything about that one is just great. Massable figures, 4 painted weapons including the turret and and a great selection of available weapons. Last one goes to the covenant storm lance. The new one. It just gives us a wonderful slew of figures and finally gives us more elite rangers after a two year hietious from them.

I have to go with Sabree's categorisation for this one...

Sig Series: FUD all the way, brilliant set.

Large: As much as I like Countdown and the Vulture, I have to say the 2011 Elephant.

Medium: I think I've gotta go with the 2012 Wraith. Such a sleek design.

Small: Easily the WartHog Resistance from 2012.

Troop Pack: I've gotta agree with Sabree, Sierra takes the cake for this one, with the ONI Team coming in second.

Hmmm that’s actually pretty difficult. I’ll just list my top 10 that I’ve got (Not including Heroes Series, that would make it two easy)
1. Spirit
2. V1 Pelican
3. Sierra Squad
4. V1 Elephant
5. Mammoth
6. Kodiak
7. Jorge Truck
8. ODST VS Drones
9. Countdown
10. NMPD Pelican Airbase

I'm gonna copy a few people with this categorization since I don't have just one favorite set. I mean, you can't with Halo.

Large Set: Hands down is the original Elephant. A beautiful piece of equipment and machinery. You can't not love a vehicle of that size. And it has so many uses. Just the stubborn tracks. I have mentioned so many times here on the forums how much I love this set.

Medium Set: I really loved the first Spartan Tribute pack. The variety of weapons that came with it was perfect. Especially for me and customizing. And how could you not love that many old articulation figures in a variety of colors.

Small Set: Probably the Flame Warthog. One of my first "sets." I loved the detail on the bricks which was a real game changer for MB/MCX.

Smaller Sets: Probably the first 5 MAF Series. I fell in love with em from the beginning. Think I got a couple sets of series one in some boxes, under some boxes, which are also under some more boxes. When the Halo franchise is older I'll be sitting on a gold mine.

I don't own most of these but the top three sets i own are

3# OG green troop transport

2# banshee blitz

1# FLOOD SIEGE

im just wondering how many of you guys got the flood siege base with the MAC?

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:35 am
I don't own most of these but the top three sets i own are

3# OG green troop transport

2# banshee blitz

1# FLOOD SIEGE

im just wondering how many of you guys got the flood siege base with the MAC?
That flood siege set is so good. But my gosh has its rariety inflated it's price. Heck it was over priced at retail.

Return to “Halo”