Cartel Base

Tips & Tricks

ArchesRat wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:44 pm

Cool right?
Are those off brand I see! 👀 Nah man I'm just kidding, I don't care if they are or not. :-)

Yeah thats [competitor] this post isn't really necessary.

Hah TheRealBoo101, I said that on one of your posts!

I DO NOT TAKE APART MY MEGA CONSTRUX CREATIONS! PERIOD.

The post is necessary for gaining popularity on the subject. Plus, it's a custom so I don't see why its wrong.

btw those are off brand but I just call it oof brand because that makes it sound cooler

ArchesRat wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:56 am

The post is necessary for gaining popularity on the subject. Plus, it's a custom so I don't see why its wrong.

btw those are off brand but I just call it oof brand because that makes it sound cooler
Lol oof brand. I like it!

ArchesRat wrote:

I don't take apart sets either, and here I thought it was just me that didn't take'em apart! Oof brand, lol that is much cooler in my would, cause it's hilarious!

TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:32 pm
ArchesRat wrote:

I don't take apart sets either, and here I thought it was just me that didn't take'em apart! Oof brand, lol that is much cooler in my would, cause it's hilarious!
I mean i take apart little sets but NOT my big ones. I hardly even BUILD my big ones correctly, i got a desert tank for a major sale at Tj Max and it came with a heck ton of missing parts and took me 3 DAYS TO BUILD. Meanwhile my urban heli MIGHT HAVE had missing parts because some of the core components aren't on it and it's built badly to say the less. I only take apart small things or (HAHAHAHAHA OFFBRAND) sets that I don't use.

ArchesRat wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:43 am
TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:32 pm
ArchesRat wrote:

I mean i take apart little sets but NOT my big ones. I hardly even BUILD my big ones correctly, i got a desert tank for a major sale at Tj Max and it came with a heck ton of missing parts and took me 3 DAYS TO BUILD. Meanwhile my urban heli MIGHT HAVE had missing parts because some of the core components aren't on it and it's built badly to say the less. I only take apart small things or (HAHAHAHAHA OFFBRAND) sets that I don't use.
I'm different because I don't even take apart small sets, I had a problem of missing pieces to on that heli, I had 10+ (that's when I stopped counting) pieces on it, while it took me one day, I love the desert tank, it took me 2 days if you would like to know, currently in building the current humvee, the only sets I don't use are ones that broke (rip claw assault) or my 3000+ l3gos, like I said in the past, all I wanted till I was 10 was l3go, now all I want is mega.

ArchesRat wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:51 pm
NO REVEALING AGE SIR
Oh I took it as current age, I'm not 10, I'm actually getting far from it.

Return to “Custom builds & Modifications”