New sets including Heroes wave 9

Builds & Discussions
Discovered some new Halo listings on Amazon. Obviously out of stock and without pics (for now).

Heroes wave 9. Captain Keyes. Jorge. Elite Sesa Refumee. ODST Graves. Spartan Warmaster. Spartan Soldier.

ODST Flood Hunter drop pod. With flamethrower and flame effect. Flood splatter deco.

ODST Guillotine drop pod. No other info to distinguish it from other drop pods.

Fireteam Spartan vs Elite Rangers. Two of each. With flight stands for Rangers.

Fireteam ODST vs Banished Brutes. Also has buildable Banished Turret.

Metallic Green Playset. No other useful info to determine what this is.

So it seems like future (or at least these two) Fireteams might switch to two opposing forces instead of all four figures being from one side.

Ashtalon wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:25 am
Discovered some new Halo listings on Amazon. Obviously out of stock and without pics (for now).

Heroes wave 9. Captain Keyes. Jorge. Elite Sesa Refumee. ODST Graves. Spartan Warmaster. Spartan Soldier.

ODST Flood Hunter drop pod. With flamethrower and flame effect. Flood splatter deco.

ODST Guillotine drop pod. No other info to distinguish it from other drop pods.

Fireteam Spartan vs Elite Rangers. Two of each. With flight stands for Rangers.

Fireteam ODST vs Banished Brutes. Also has buildable Banished Turret.

Metallic Green Playset. No other useful info to determine what this is.

So it seems like future (or at least these two) Fireteams might switch to two opposing forces instead of all four figures being from one side.
I would love to get fireteam sets!

There goes Fireteam mass ability. Except that odst one I like it. Excited for HHS9, need a better Jorge that doesn't remind me of the duck colour Grunts from the rhino.

Also there's a black power pack listing.
Edit and a 20 fig RvB pack.
Edit again. It appears that the Metallic Green playset could possibly be a power pack because of the description.

The RvB set has been on Amazon for a while now. Still no pics though.

I did forget to mention the black Power Pack, but I skip all those so it went out of my mind. I think pics of an orange one surfaced at some point too.

I don't think the Metallic Green set would be a power pack. Doesn't make sense does it? The Power Packs are all translucent, and there's already been a green one. Unless they switch up the SKU away from translucent armor to solid armor and make these new versions of the weapon sets. They'd probably sell better than the translucent theme.

I'm not a fan of the Fireteams changing to a versus format. I understand the desire to give each set a story (ie good guys vs bad), but army building specific types of forces just got harder. Say you want to army build ODST but don't want a ton of Brutes. You're gonna be stuck with Brutes or have to sell them. Not ideal.

Exactly. So if you wanna mass a banished brute squad you have to buy a heap and have a 1-1 ratio of captain-regular guy.

I understand the complaint for those who want to mass build. But honestly, what percent of their customer base and Target customer base are trying to mass build a specific figure?

Plus, bad guy only sets just sit on shelves.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:49 am
Exactly. So if you wanna mass a banished brute squad you have to buy a heap and have a 1-1 ratio of captain-regular guy.
Well there are Banished Brute Minors in the Blind Bag series...

Whose stoked for Sesa Refumee, Jorge, and Captain Keyes !? I definitely am ! Can’t wait to see how they mold Refumee . Maybe Jorge will have a nice gun metal grey coat over his armor like the Master Chief from series 5 . I think that would help prevent the yellow and red from popping out so much haha

I would love to see a Rtas 'Vadum
Figure.

Return to “Halo”