Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:39 pm
Anybody seen any more details on this
Mega Construx Call Of Duty WWII Beach Invasion
which appears on US Amazon.
Also listed is...
Mega Construx Call Of Duty Wwii Battle Pack
Mega Construx Call Of Duty WWII Fighter Strike
THE BATTLE pack will have GERMANS

Is that the one with the lander boat and bunker? If so it came out when the line released.

Yes I saw the beach invasion listing, seems like a new set, it doesn't mention the bunker of the previous incarnation.

There are good descriptions on Amazon but people here are often good at finding images, release dates etc from somewhere :-)

Most of the time the images come from Amazon or possibly Wal-Mart. So if Amazon doesn't have them, they may come up in some other store's site in time, but I haven't dug anything up yet myself.

It seems odd sometimes we don't see them here (the official site?) or the facebook page.
The battlepack, for example, sounds a fantastic set for boosting numbers although it doesn't ship to UK from Amazon US.... blooming typical.
PLEASE Mega Construx start your own Global online store.

Yes. We need it here in Australia cause there's a possibility that Amazon US and EBay US will stop selling to Australia because the current Australian Government wants to charge em tax or gst or something along those lines.

I WANT a ONLINE store soon don't have to pay extra.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:21 am
Yes. We need it here in Australia cause there's a possibility that Amazon US and EBay US will stop selling to Australia because the current Australian Government wants to charge em tax or gst or something along those lines.
Yep same thing is happening in NZ. We really need a good online store with "free shipping worldwide for orders over $50"

Or maybe local stores could stock stuff. The Probuilder Rover seems to be shifting well.. That's the only thing that isn't super outdated.

Return to “Call of Duty”