PLEASE add navy personal to the Signature Series Infinity!

Builds & Discussions
I would love it if master chief and cortana were scraped from the Signature Series Infinity set in replacement of 3 or 4 navy personnel. I would love to see them "dress uniform"; a weapons officer, navigations officer, and communications officer in addition to Laskey was what I had in mind. Give them each a different rank on the side of their shoulder as well as slightly different garbs... PLEASE (OR at least make a figure pack for UNSC bridge crew personnel... same 3 officers as before and maybe a technician and some screens and table as "environment") PLEASE!

yes anything! more figures guh this is a sig series set and it has less figures then the airbase set... 4 vs 3 1/2 come on. also like we have gotten all the figures in the Infinity set. As much as I like having my FUD officer being exsclusive to the first sig series set we are in desperate need for more command crew and this set is perfect for it. also once again a measly 3 figs and Ai come on. At least give us a halo 5-6 Cortana.

I agree master chief and cortana has been remade to many times just make some practical figures because having 10 chiefs from the last few years is ridiculous

Edit : I like chief I love the different versions, halo 3, halo ce but there are to many halo 4/5 CHIEFS

The only use for every halo 4/5 Chief apart from blue team chief is just spare armour for my "Green" figure that represents me because Mark VI whatever it is is my second favourite helmet and my favourite colour.

Yeah I'm thinking we could do with some navy personnel. Perhaps if we don't get some in the Infinity, we could get a "battle pack" of them, and an ATLAS Troops-esque console bay?

charliebucket wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 4:04 am
Yeah I'm thinking we could do with some navy personnel. Perhaps if we don't get some in the Infinity, we could get a "battle pack" of them, and an ATLAS Troops-esque console bay?
I can live with this as well but I have a felling we will never see this.

It'll be a shame if we don't. In the Fall of Reach book there are like stations for different officers it would be great to just get a pack of them... A man can dream.

Return to “Halo”