My Grunt Goblin has a quality control issue regarding its joint system. Does anyone else have the same problem?

Builds & Discussions
Okay, here's something serious rather than an unfunny prank post. Trust me, this one is important. Anyways, I've notice something awful with the somewhat new Grunt Goblin, that awful thing being the joint system that is used. How is it awful? Well, let me tell you why. When I attached the ball to the socket, the socket was stressing and possibly cracking. Now I'm not sure if this a common issue with this set or it's just a problem with my particular set. I think the problem is the ball is too big for the socket.

destinyhalo420 wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:27 pm
Okay, here's something serious rather than an unfunny prank post. Trust me, this one is important. Anyways, I've notice something awful with the somewhat new Grunt Goblin, that awful thing being the joint system that is used. How is it awful? Well, let me tell you why. When I attached the ball to the socket, the socket was stressing and possibly cracking. Now I'm not sure if this a common issue with this set or it's just a problem with my particular set. I think the problem is the ball is too big for the socket.
I remember seeing at least one other person here with this same issue who needed to get parts replaced. Hopefully it isn't too common.

Have you contacted mega? They replace parts.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:07 am
Have you contacted mega? They replace parts.
I ordered replacements before making this post. As of the time of this post, they haven't arrived.

Return to “Halo”