Halo Mega Construx in the UK?

Builds & Discussions
When the once former MegaBloks started its Halo line, it was sold in many places across the globe however, I have noticed that the sets available in shops and online in the UK became increasingly limited; it reached the point were very few new sets were seen in the UK and I had to have them shipped over from the US. With Toys R Us going bankrupt, there is literally no physical place to buy Halo now and those that are sold online are older sets that I either already have or have no interest in. This forces me to ask the question that could belong to the answer that I so very much dread; has Halo completely been discontinued in the UK? It is clear from the now smaller sets being released that there is some economic problems in play and although I can understand that Mega Construx has to do what it has to in order to make profit, I only wish to express my concern that ceasing sales in the UK maybe worse for the company than it is good; I know many people who would buy Halo and at high prices if needs be. The only reason I am expressing these points is because I am extremely disappointed that I can no longer buy Halo sets in physical shops as I have been a massive fan of the franchise and the Mega Bloks line since they began (Having bought a majority of the sets available)

Perhaps I am just paranoid and the only reason sets are not currently available in the UK is something to do with what I presume was a massive tax dodge, regardless it would be nice to know other people's opinions in this matter.

I know many people who would buy Halo and at high prices if needs be

but probably not enough to make it a successful business.
Companies rarely stop doing things that are profitable unless licence or trade changes occur. I doubt they were shifting units at high enough levels to make it worthwhile exporting.
I believe physical toy shops are going to have serious trouble except when catering for the very young. Parents would prefer to share the experience with them rather than browsing the internet.
Mega Construx need to sell online at RRP prices

Return to “Halo”