UNSC Navy Sets?

Builds & Discussions
Ashtalon wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:42 pm
I like the idea of getting ships which are maybe a foot or so long. Not big enough to interact with figures, but figures could be kncluded. They ships could be roughly in-scale with each other.

Like the Star Trek line jas with their Klingon ship.
Ooh yeah that would be great. Maybe do one a year, and put them at around $60 USD, with a crew member/AI figure. That would be awesome.

I'm glad to see how many people agree. I'm quite a ship enthusiast, even if the ship in question flies through space. I'd especially like more Navy uniforms, more widely available.

I'd say Micro scale like in the Battle for the Arc series is the way to go.

Mista_Johnson wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:50 pm
Greetings. I wanted to share an idea I've been thinking about recently. I think we need more UNSC Navy sets. The Forward Unto Dawn is one of the only ship sets I've seen, but as old as it is, it's rare and very expensive. I would like to see a similar set, but smaller. I've also found that Navy figures are very hard to find, without getting the Forward Unto Dawn set. I'd like to see the individual figures more often.

So, what are your thoughts? What Naval sets or figures would you like to see? Is this idea even feasible?
100% agree. We need a set to at the very least mass bridge crew. As is the old technician has never been redone in the new articulation meaning were still stuck with old articulation figs.

Return to “Halo”