UNSC Navy Sets?

Builds & Discussions
Greetings. I wanted to share an idea I've been thinking about recently. I think we need more UNSC Navy sets. The Forward Unto Dawn is one of the only ship sets I've seen, but as old as it is, it's rare and very expensive. I would like to see a similar set, but smaller. I've also found that Navy figures are very hard to find, without getting the Forward Unto Dawn set. I'd like to see the individual figures more often.

So, what are your thoughts? What Naval sets or figures would you like to see? Is this idea even feasible?

Where getting the infinity sometime this year so that's a start. But I agree we need some officers and crewmen/technicians.

In terms of crew, we have Lasky, and you could use a Star Trek head with that to create different crew members, maybe?

Yeah that would work, be a bit weird with everyone being the same rank. I was nearly tempted to buy some Star Trek guys for crew.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:42 pm
Yeah that would work, be a bit weird with everyone being the same rank. I was nearly tempted to buy some Star Trek guys for crew.
Yeah true. Does Lasky have an insignia on him? I didn't notice one... That could just be me, though..

Hmm I think that would be cool to set up massive fleet battles with a bunch of ships.

charliebucket wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:58 pm
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Yeah true. Does Lasky have an insignia on him? I didn't notice one... That could just be me, though..
Yeah on his arms.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:29 am
charliebucket wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:58 pm
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Yeah on his arms.
Ah that explains it.

I like the idea of getting ships which are maybe a foot or so long. Not big enough to interact with figures, but figures could be kncluded. They ships could be roughly in-scale with each other.

Like the Star Trek line jas with their Klingon ship.

Ashtalon wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:42 pm
I like the idea of getting ships which are maybe a foot or so long. Not big enough to interact with figures, but figures could be kncluded. They ships could be roughly in-scale with each other.

Like the Star Trek line jas with their Klingon ship.
I like that idea maybe make all the ships in scale with the new infinity ship coming out soon that supposedly comes with some mini frigates

Return to “Halo”