Halo Heroes Series

Builds & Discussions
What has been the best figure of the Halo Heroes line?

In my opinion probably the Halo Heroes Series 3 Elite Honorguard. The reason why I like it the best is because of the new armour mould, it's nice and bulky but also sleek and well crafted. The paint application was also very crisp and well designed and the weapon was great. Also the ease of finally massing honorguards cheaply was also a plus.

I'm actually gonna say Decimus. I know, not many people like him much as a figure, but I actually think he's a great figure.

charliebucket wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:02 am
I'm actually gonna say Decimus. I know, not many people like him much as a figure, but I actually think he's a great figure.
Yes he's a great figure. Useful head, wish he was closer to the colour of the banished ghost brute.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:25 am
charliebucket wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:02 am
Yes he's a great figure. Useful head, wish he was closer to the colour of the banished ghost brute.
Yeah that would be nice. Looking forward to comparing him to the FrostRaven version. It'll be interesting to see what one is better.

Yeah that's one set I'm definitely thinking of getting. Maybe the marauder too.

Hey everyone, just wondering if anyone might have an extra chief and arbiter from Heroes Series 4. I collect the heroes named figures, but never saw any of Series 4 near me. Please let me know if you'd like to sell a pair for reasonably close to the listed prices!

Spartan_Dave wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:35 am
Hey everyone, just wondering if anyone might have an extra chief and arbiter from Heroes Series 4. I collect the heroes named figures, but never saw any of Series 4 near me. Please let me know if you'd like to sell a pair for reasonably close to the listed prices!
I'll give you one for 100000 USD!

This is a joke as I do not have any series 4 near me either, plus I'm not allowed to sell stuff, otherwise if I had extra I would give you some, you'd only have to pay for shipping. :(

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:04 pm
In my opinion probably the Halo Heroes Series 3 Elite Honorguard. The reason why I like it the best is because of the new armour mould, it's nice and bulky but also sleek and well crafted. The paint application was also very crisp and well designed and the weapon was great. Also the ease of finally massing honorguards cheaply was also a plus.
I have to agree. It was and still is one of the most massable figures from the heroes series with great molds and a nice weapon. Personally I think I have 14? Of them. They are just great all around.

Yeah I have 9 I think, was tempted to get more at the time but hey Series 5 was worth getting instead.

Return to “Halo”