SpartanDelta444 wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:48 pm
FloodJuggernaut wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:39 pm
Halo 3 - Gunnery Sergeant
Halo: Reach - Hero
Halo 4 - SR 130
Halo 5: Guardians - SR 115
Halo Wars 2 - Rank 8 (just started Halo Wars 2 recently)
What armors have you unlocked in halo 3?

I unlocked:
ODST helmet
Haybusa: Everything but katana and helmet.
Eva: Shoulders and chest
Scout: Shoulders and chest
CQB: all
Mark VI: all(Obviously)
Security: Shoulders

How many vidmaster achievements:
I have brain pan only. I was going to get that 7th on the 7th, but nobody was playing that one so I didn't get it.
That's a good question! I haven't played Halo 3 in a good awhile, even on the Master Chief Collection. I'd have to find and replay my 360 of Halo 3 to even remotely know what I unlocked and to be honest I only focused on unlocking the Elite armors over the Spartan armors. I don't wanna talk about the Vidmaster Challenges, brings back some bad memories with my friends in high school trying so hard to complete them lol.

Did some research and recon is impossible to get even if you do get the vidmaster achievements period, you know why? Well it was given out right before bungie left ( I think ) and then they left and anyone who missed those years are unlucky.

I think I'm only level 11 in Halo 5. It's definitely not my favorite Halo game. I don't think I've even played a campaign other than Reach's.

think I'm 121 or 119 in halo 5, and general grade 1 in halo reach

Spartanz19 wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:26 am
I think I'm only level 11 in Halo 5. It's definitely not my favorite Halo game. I don't think I've even played a campaign other than Reach's.

halo 5 for me was kinda meh, It didn't even really interest me, the graphics are to polished for me (i prefer reach because of the gritty textures)
and the gun sound fx were not quite up to par for Me, not saying 343 is horrible just that halo 5 isn't my kind of game, and the customization is errrr terrible along with almost every piece of armour in the game, the only thing I truly enjoyed about it was online custom games browser.

On a side note I destroy people in halo 4 for some reason, it just comes so easy for me i don't really know why.

I'm rank 64 on Halo 5 that's about an Onyx for anyone left in the Bungie days...

Yay I'm lt colonel grade 2 in reach now

Halfway through Brigadier Grade 1

Sadly, as of now, the highest rank I've received was Captain, on Reach.

Return to “Halo”