New sets revealed!

Builds & Discussions

ATTENTION ALL UNITS! NEW HALO SETS HAVE BEEN REVEALED! WE GET HALO WARS 2 BRUTES AND HALO 2 MJONHIR ARMOR!

Guys... we now have super posable Hunters! The Wasp has been revealed on Amazon, and it looks sick!

Warrior MAFS decided to rear there ugly heads randomly at my target. keep your eyes open. looks like some new stuff is showing up. also NYTF showed us a lot of cool stuff.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:Warrior MAFS decided to rear there ugly heads randomly at my target. keep your eyes open. looks like some new stuff is showing up. also NYTF showed us a lot of cool stuff.
Yeah I guess... I'm not THAT happy with the selection of NYTF sets! Subjective opinion!

charliebucket wrote:
Admiral-Sabree wrote:Warrior MAFS decided to rear there ugly heads randomly at my target. keep your eyes open. looks like some new stuff is showing up. also NYTF showed us a lot of cool stuff.
Yeah I guess... I'm not THAT happy with the selection of NYTF sets! Subjective opinion!
I thought the greatest things to come out of NYTF were the Heroes Series 5 and Drop Pods!

ccbrowning5 wrote:
charliebucket wrote:
I thought the greatest things to come out of NYTF were the Heroes Series 5 and Drop Pods!
Those were good but it's the vehicles that's the problem... :/

charliebucket wrote:
ccbrowning5 wrote:
charliebucket wrote: Yeah I guess... I'm not THAT happy with the selection of NYTF sets! Subjective opinion!
Yeah. The Wasp was meant more for kids and the Warthog looked kinda bland. I like the tow feature, the new Spartan Rogue, and the Super Pose-able Hunter. I don't think they put as much time as they should've put into the sets. But the sets will be nice to add to my collection.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
charliebucket wrote:
ccbrowning5 wrote: I thought the greatest things to come out of NYTF were the Heroes Series 5 and Drop Pods!
Yeah. The Wasp was meant more for kids and the Warthog looked kinda bland. I like the tow feature, the new Spartan Rogue, and the Super Pose-able Hunter. I don't think they put as much time as they should've put into the sets. But the sets will be nice to add to my collection.
Yeah bland is the right word!! The wasp is VERY blocky in my opinion!

charliebucket wrote:
ccbrowning5 wrote:
charliebucket wrote: Those were good but it's the vehicles that's the problem... :/
Yeah bland is the right word!! The wasp is VERY blocky in my opinion!
It looks like the COD Wraith too much.

Return to “Halo”