Destiny 2 Exotics So far(Warning spoilers to who ever wants to find out on there own!)

Builds & Discussions
This is what we know so far.

Sunshot, Sweet business, risk runner, are obviously if you played the beta, the 3 exotic weapons for each class specific.
Dubious Volley: Cancelled exotic in taken king but is now returning to destiny 2. Fires a volley of rockets, and each time you get a kill with it a volley returns to the magazine.(#waytoOP)
Borealis: not much is known yet about it except that it is going to be a PS4 exclusive sniper
Graviton Lance: A void burn pulse rifle with a perk that each 3rd shot in each burst deals massive damage
Hard light: yes hard light returns from destiny 1 with now a void burn.
Unconfirmed Exotic sidearm: Unknown exotic. The detail on it is like a rat printing on the weapon.
2 unconfirmed exotic grenade launchers: the detailing on both giveaway the exotic part. One looks like the same color and design scheme of the chaperone taken King exotic shotgun, and the other looks like a gjallerhorn and serpent design.
Unconfirmed area damage weapon: nothing is known about it. People say it looks like a portal gun. I think it looks like a halo Hunter cannon.
Cold heart: exotic fusion rifle with the destiny 2 pre order. It doesn't fire like a charge up fusion rifle. Rather, it shoots on a full rate of fire with icy beam projectiles coming out of the barrel. The longer you keep your firing on the target, the more damage it will do. If you want it, I suggest you pre order the game before September 9th.

If they are adding exotics from destiny 1 like hard light, I would love to see:
Celestial Nighthawk
Twilight Garrison
Bones of Eao
Achlyophage Symbiote
Taikonaut
Purifier Robes(for dawnblade)
Sealed Ahamkara grasps
Helm of Saint-14
Crest of alpha lupi
Graviton Forfeit
Ruin wings