Destiny 2 RP: The Fall.

Builds & Discussions
This is a destiny story from the point of view of a new guardian born during the attack on the last city. It will have a lot of spoilers about game events once the game launch, you have been warned. Also this is practice with dialog for me. If anyone is interested talk to me and we can find a way for you to join in with you own character now on with it... :D

The city is burning. These flashes in my head. I see her, I see him. Where are we? That's it where in the vault of glass but... why? Echos there, Robert is dead? So is Yollan? My sister, where is she... we have to stop this. The Fall, the voice.

"I'm sorry, Ian, its going to be ok. Elikuro, did you?"

"Yes, just as you requested. The plan has changed. We can end this here. We can end it. The vessel firing path has been modified. We still must shatter the vault. "

"Ian. It's me, lilly. I'm sorry, and I want you too know. I forgive you."

She smiled looking at him, then turning away it all faded to black.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The city was under attack, the red legion had invaded the tower and the city. The guardians were fighting frantically for the but were slowly losing the battle. Non of it matter though. Not to this ghost. Some ghost spent years searching for there guardian. Others 10, 20, more? This ghost has been searching for a really long time. It remembers the last ghost not to far from themselves. When they finally found there guardian. They did amazing things, the black garden, Atheon, Croat, they fell oryx and defeated the fallen again. There was also that guy skolas. Mabey this ghost could be like that. How this ghost whished to find there guardian. Then right then and there. The ghosts wish came true.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Ughhhh" moaned the unamed newly risen gaurdian.

"What's, who, who am I?"

"Gaurdian o mg goodness I finally found you!"

"... and you are"

"O I'm your..."BOOOOOOOMMMMMMM

"NO TIME YOU NEED TO RUN"

The new gaurdian frantically looked around both left and right.

"Wait run to where I don't even know where I am... Where did you go!?"

"O I'm still here, just its hard to explain trust me just run somewhere"

The new gaurdian dashed into a Clearing to be greated by 800 pounds of space faring turtle.

"Let me guess he's not friendly?"

"Um mabey"

The caball red guard went to smash the puny defenseless guardian when out of no where the beast got hit by a massive ear splitting pulse. After a bunch of hand cannon rounds later the mighty space turtle fell to the ground defeated.

Two hunters, one in a full pink almost skin tight body armor rapped in white fur the other with a long flowing black cape with the image of a demon on it, who looked much more heavily armored with black and red armor landed in front of the now dumbstruck new gaurdian.

"Nice shot Kilia"

"You too Echo you knocked that tho g out clean for me to pop it, pew pew"

The new guardian could make them both out better now, nether wore helmets, both were human at least he thought they were, what is a human? One had green eyes and auburn red hair that came to there shoulders the other spiked white, a scar on his lip?

"Wait there looking at me"

The gaurdian relisead and just stood there looking at them dumbfounded.

"Psssst, why's he staring at us? And what's with his armor" eco asked

Kilia eyed echo, "you don't think?"

"Of course not. No ghost would resurect a new gaurdian in this mess" he reply

The new gaurdians ghost spoke to to him.
"Hay I think there on to us slowly back away and run"

"Run? Run where! I just woke up and there's people who fly and what ever that thing is and that and that thing what's that!" He yelled

The ghost told him " that's a rock"

Meanwhile the other two gaurdians stood and watched as this new gaurdian seemingly begane to argue with himself.

Eco raised a eyebrow, "Hay you over there need some help?

He Shouting back " no im fine"

Eco replayed with his own banter" you don't honestly expect me to believe that right"

He shadesteped over to the new gaurdian. Kilia just walked over.

"So what's your name who are you"

Kilia looked at him "first off here's a sniper rifle sorry thats all i have, well that and my cannon but you won't be getting my bueti."

Echo handed him a auto rifle

"Hay where is your ghost i need to yell at it"

Kilia then nudged the new gaurdian.

Where not going to stop harrasing you untill you give us a name, also what kind of gaurdian are you?

The newborn was confused. This place, these people. Who was he. What did they mean by gaurdian? Was he one of these gaurdians? And what was that thing, and why did they kill it... wait they... are they dangerous? No no they saved me right? But why, and why did it want to kill me?

These thoughts were racing through the new gaurdians head. With weapon thrust upon him, he didn't know what to do so he just stood there in silence hoping that these two people would leave him alone or something.

Meanwhile one of them let out a sigh.

"These kindergaurdians am right. Man cant wait to see this guy attempt his first parcore"

The other looked at the new gaurdian studying him.

'Why is she looking at me like that' the new gaurdian thought.

"We need to get this guy outta here" she said randomly. The other seemed shocked by this statement.

His response was filled with that same amount of shock " Um what!?" Why do... We have to help take the city back!"

She looked at him "I... i don't know, I feel like this has happened before it was different but, similar in ways. Don't you feel it? You should I think"

He looked at her with confusion scratching his chin. "Nope nothing, but you didn't mention the fact that he's cannon fodder" pointing at the new born gaurdian.

The gaurdian thouse found all attention on him again. " So how do you I'm, fire this thing" he held up the auto rifle.

The guy walked over to him, pointing at a grip on the weapon. "That's the handle. The thing that comes down right in front of that is the trigger, the barrel is here and the stock here. Mag comes out like this and you reload by pressing this button.

He showed the new gaurdian his weapon from top to bottom.

The new gaurdian fired his weapon a little. He enjoyed the hole firing process, the kick of the weapon felt good in his hands. He asked the two people or guardians.

"So who are you two. O and um I don't know my name so just call me guardian for now"

The two guardians looked at one another

"I'm Kilia"

"Echo"

The three of them stood in silence for a few seconds. When Echo chirped up.

" this is going to be fun isn't it" he smiled devilishly. "come on new blood, time for you to put your new light to the test" and the two veteran guardians dragged the new gaurdian with them aginsted his best complaints.

"Ok guardian, really need to work on that name by the way." Echo said wile the two of them dragged him through the war torn streats of the last city.

"Hay" the guardian replyed. "You don't have to take me with you. See I don't even know what's going on."

"Ha, ya right isn't it obviouse. We're under attack. You did figure that one out on your own right? " Echo replyed back.

At this moment a Psion flare overseeing a groop of caball incinoraters caught sight of the groop. With a loud yell the groop found themselves under fire, literally.
The scorching heat above them, they just barely ducked down before flames licked out at them quite possible scorching them alive.

In one quick motion the caball holding the massive flame thrower was sent back reeling as a hand cannon blasted him in the face.

"Now Echo!" Kilia shouted as she jumped into the air firing a tether in between the caball squad. Echo sliding out golden gun searing in his hand as he quickly evaporated the tethered beasts. Over head the Psion flare watched with content and slowly drifted from the area, not yet finished but relising he would need more firepower.

All the wile the guardian just sat there in contempt. "So was i supposed to..."

"Yes" kilia replyed. "You were supposed to shoot them"

The guardian asked quisitivly. "Why are they trying to kill us? Did we do something?"

Echo looked at kilia. "Ummmmm its kinda a long story, soooooo next time they shoot at you shoot back"

Kilia said to him under her breath. "Mabey we should just let him die once or twice a good revive should kick him into gear"

Echo gave her a glare. "Come on you two we need to get moving. We need to find the vanguard and soon."

With that Kilia and Echo walked over to the guardian. "Wo hay i can walk you know."

"Prove it" she told him.

"Alright alright I'll follow you guys sheesh, no patience." He told them.

With that the three guardians all of there own accord set off further into the city. A Psion watched from the shadows and relayed a message to a caball centurian in the area. Farkanxs, the Harbinger. A ruthless and fearless leader. The Psion flare knew he would want to deal with these things, these guardians personally.

Farkanxs, the Harbinger brought his fist down into the titans shield sending the guardian sprawling. The massive caball clade in his gold and crimson red armor brought his foot down on the titans head with a loud crunch. With a tilt of the head his gaze was set on a group of humans fleeing from the scurge around them. The mighty red guard let out a chuckle.

"You think you can run?" He proclaimed to the terrified humans. "You are so weak. So fragile, so easy to break"

As he raised his weapon to blast the feeling civilians when he was suddenly knocked asunder, red leginares flying in ever which direction.

The titan who was just fallen, was alive once more and engulfed in arc energy. He yelled at his people. "Go now I'll hold them here!"

Farkanxs raised his weapon now at the titan, under his helmet with a sadistic smile, he fired his weapon directly into the chest of the titan.

The titan wasn't going to go down this easy however as he tanked the rounds and pushed onward towards the towering caball. With two might slams he managed to push the harbinger back but it was clear he couldn't stop the beast.

Farkanxs laughed in triumph. This titan stood no chance at stopping him. He dodged the weak rounds fired at him by the titans scout rifle and slammed his gun down onto the titans head slamming him to the ground. The titan looked up at him. He couldn't help but smile in delight at this beings pathetic plite. "You think your unkillable, immortal? You have never been so wrong" and with that he put the titan down again with one massive blast severing the head from the shoulders.

He turned away from the body to then hear something from behind, as he turned he saw as the light restored the titan he had just killed. Farkanxs was shocked. He had heard the story's but he didn't believe they were true. Well he will just keep killing this thing till it stayed dead. As the titan got ready to stand his chest exploded from the back. There stood a Psion flare.

"I have been waiting for you. What toke you so long" Farkanxs exclaimed.

The Psion flare aproched the guardians body and pulled a ghost from him and then handed it to Farkanxs. "Don't lose that, it is very powerful. It should also stop him from coming back"

Farkanxs examined the tiny ghost for a moment before repeating himself. "Zandrzx I will not ask again what toke you"

Zandrzx looked at him now. "You know what toke me, these things are everywhere. They are beating back our forces. Gual's plan better work"

"Do not speak of our emperor like that" Farkanxs replyed. "His plan is absolute"

The Psion looked at him suspiciously. "Really?... Well I have a gift for you, three of these things killed Doranko one of your emporers honored blades. I figured you would want to kill them yourself. Add them to your collection."

Farkanxs smiled in delight. "You know me well Zandrzx, you know me well. Come we will put these abominations out of there misery"

Zandrzx just looked at him "of course you want me to come, fine, I'm taking this though." He said as he pointed to a sniper rifle on the guardian. The weird heat sinks clicking as the Psion lifted it from the recently deceased titan.

Farkanxs just laughed at the thought of another fierce battle as Zandrzx and a squad of Red Guard followed.

Return to “Destiny”