Issue with Lord Shaxx Figure from Cabal Gladiator set.

Builds & Discussions
I just discovered that I appear to have a defective Lord Shaxx. When I was rearranging my collection display today I notice that both his lower leg pins don't actually go through the holes in the boots completely enough to stay connected , thus making them fall off if you bend the leg much at all. I just filed a replacement request on the website so hopefully this not be an issue.

Just though I would give folks a heads up to check your Lord Shaxx to see if this was a one off fluke or a common mistake that needs to be address by Mega.

Arcsylver wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:19 pm
I just discovered that I appear to have a defective Lord Shaxx. When I was rearranging my collection display today I notice that both his lower leg pins don't actually go through the holes in the boots completely enough to stay connected , thus making them fall off if you bend the leg much at all. I just filed a replacement request on the website so hopefully this not be an issue.

Just though I would give folks a heads up to check your Lord Shaxx to see if this was a one off fluke or a common mistake that needs to be address by Mega.
Hmm I don't have this issue but it's good to know.

well thankfully Mega has done the usual outstanding job in the replacement front. I just got notification of them ordering me a replacement figure so I should hopefully have a much better one soon . It was a little frustrating trying to display my current one and having to keep putting his boots back on each time I tried to pick him up from a display base because his feet kept staying stuck to the studs lol.

Return to “Destiny”