Element Colour Database.

Tips & Tricks
So MEGA don't have a colour database themselves, so I figured we should create a community made on right on this sight. If you have a colour that isn't on the list, the please feature it on this thread by using the [gallery][/gallery] feature. If it's only on a figure or CoD accessory then I won't add it. Photos must be clear, in focus and on a plain light grey or white background. Let's get a database done.

WHITES

charliebucket wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:24 pm
So MEGA don't have a colour database themselves, so I figured we should create a community made on right on this sight. If you have a colour that isn't on the list, the please feature it on this thread by using the [gallery][/gallery] feature. If it's only on a figure or CoD accessory then I won't add it. Photos must be clear, in focus and on a plain light grey or white background. Let's get a database done.
Im confused what do you mean by element color. Do you mean colors of blocks?

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:13 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Yes. I plan to upload the colours I have, I just need to get the OK from ya'll to spam the gallery with colours as I can't upload photos from my computer directly to the forum, sadly.

charliebucket wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:43 pm
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
charliebucket wrote:
Yes. I plan to upload the colours I have, I just need to get the OK from ya'll to spam the gallery with colours as I can't upload photos from my computer directly to the forum, sadly.
Omg that will be tricky. I can start with figure colors. Then brick colors of what I have.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:39 am
charliebucket wrote:
Admiral-Sabree wrote:

Omg that will be tricky. I can start with figure colors. Then brick colors of what I have.
I just want to do brick colours for now. I'd like to do the ones I have first. Then people can add their own. I'll get the greens up now.

charliebucket wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:15 am
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:39 am
charliebucket wrote:

I just want to do brick colours for now. I'd like to do the ones I have first. Then people can add their own. I'll get the greens up now.
Ok.

A database is an organized collection of data. A relational database, more restrictively, is a collection of schemas, tables, queries, reports, views, and other elements.

Return to “Custom builds & Modifications”