What does it look like inside YOUR offices?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Inspired by the title of an unrelated thread...

Who's got Mega Bloks hanging around in their own office or cube or work-station at their place of employment?

I've got a bookcase in the corner of my office with the Nuketown and Nuketown II sets on the top shelf. On the second shelf sits a Halo Warthog, the CoD APC invasion, and the ProBuilder Leopard II tank. Over on my main desk I've got the new Banshee centered in a big space of nothingness so it really stands out.

What I really want to add is the CoD Ghosts Tactical Helicopter on the top of the bookcase, but I haven't run across one cheap enough to justify buying a second yet.

Whenever visitors come in they always take an interest in what I've got displayed, and they're always appropriately impressed once they realize that the models are actually blocks.

I have a few single character sets and recently added the Harrier jet. I like changing poses up occasionally.

I thought of making a figure stand to have at my desk at work but decided not too. I don't know anyone in real life that's into this stuff. Being 30 and in an office with other professionals I would get alot of weird looks.

I've got 2 MOC Assassins Creed Adewale figures on display along with one red HALO Hornet . I have one Juggernaut figure guarding my Mega Bloks Scale WWE Championship belt lol.

Of course that's the Mega Bloks product only. There are other items (Mechs!).

I can't really overdo it as I have a cubicle setup. I have some Pokemon Nanoblocks sets and the Krang's Rampage set at work. At my home desk the only ones on display are a few custom creations and the 9th Doctor for bloks.

Community Team
Well I'm sure you guys can imagine how many are on my desk ;)

Return to “General discussion”