Just saw Spicy's news video about the upcoming ship

Builds & Discussions
Just watched Spicy's new video about the new cabal dropship set with Cayde-6 figure.

Two comments.

First It looks amazing and chock full of great figures.

Second. $199.99. Seriously? So much for most people ever getting that Cayde figure except through scalpers. This figure should not be exclusive to this price level of a set.

I hope Mega releases another version of Cayde as a stand alone or in a more reasonable priced smaller set closer to the price point of the cabal goliath tank set

Arcsylver wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:37 am
Just watched Spicy's new video about the new cabal dropship set with Cayde-6 figure.

Two comments.

Second. $199.99. Seriously? So much for most people ever getting that Cayde figure except through scalpers. This figure should not be exclusive to this price level of a set.

I hope Mega releases another version of Cayde as a stand alone or in a more reasonable priced smaller set closer to the price point of the cabal goliath tank set
um actually makes perfect since, incentive to buy the 200$ set at idk retail price aka not scalper price. if you wait a few years then it will be scalper price. Goodwill just got a spirit for 22$ if you keep your eyes open you can get it for less then 200$ ive seen the spirit dropship for less then 130$ on ebay. I got another spirit elite commander for 15$. Just be watchful and you will be able to get the fig for a reasonable price or better yet the hole set.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:30 pm
Arcsylver wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:37 am

Two comments.

um actually makes perfect since, incentive to buy the 200$ set at idk retail price aka not scalper price. if you wait a few years then it will be scalper price. Goodwill just got a spirit for 22$ if you keep your eyes open you can get it for less then 200$ ive seen the spirit dropship for less then 130$ on ebay. I got another spirit elite commander for 15$. Just be watchful and you will be able to get the fig for a reasonable price or better yet the hole set.
It looks kool, huh?

where did you watch the video?

boostedej20 wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:10 pm
where did you watch the video?
On his youtube

Return to “Destiny”