What sets do you want back?

Trip down memory lane...
I was heart-broken that the WoW sets were missing Undead, Dwarves or Trolls. I'd like to see them revisit it and include some armor sets and cool weapons.

The TMNT collector's figures are some of the best toys I've ever had in my collection - Give us just a collection release of WoW's faction leaders please.

i think it would be cool if mega brought back dragons universe back or something similar to it. the figs would look great with the new armor system.

@Saint14 yeah i love watching videos of them i also really like the weapons and the robot looking dragons

I would like marval back. Speaking of marval any of you gonna see Captain America Civil WAR?

Don't know is it back or not :) But i really want Starcraft Viking released. It was incredible on blizzcon, it is very sad, it hasn't been released.

i want dragons universe because i like those spartan alience guys but with new articulation

when mega bloks has halo and cod black ops iii
how far fetched is dragons universe. here are some set ideas
allience HQ, a medium light gray structure with multiple light blue transluscent consules 19.99
predavor command, a larger jet black structure with spikes for railings with multiple dark red transluscent consules 24.99
dragon oblitorator, an orange flying troop carryer with a lot of guns and nine allience solders, one to piliot, and eight in the back 19.99
allience armory, four soliders with extra armor and parts to customize guns 14.99
predavor armory, four soliders with extra armor and parts to customize guns 14.99

there's a reason they won't bring it back dude

Community Team
A nice trip down memory lane indeed :D sorry guys but nothing it in the works to bring back these lines but we never know what the future will bring.

Happy Building :D

Return to “Retired lines”