What sets do you want back?

Trip down memory lane...
Jyre wrote:World of Warcraft, hands down. I'm recreating some of the most memorable scenes from the game from the Mega Bloks cancelled line of WoW figures plus other Mega Bloks pieces. I plan to finish my first project and show it within some time. It's going to take a lot of bricks but fingers crossed.

Mega Bloks, your Warcraft line is incomparable in the area of detail. With all due respect, I hope to show a part of what I'm doing to re-imagine those magical moments from the World of Warcraft, albeit with a little twist of my own!
Can't wait to see this build.

Maybe you can post some small builds in the meantime. We could use some more WOW photos in the gallery section.

I would like to see the Pro Builder series brought back. There are a few of the military sets of the Pro Builder series that I am missing.

jonnyfiyve wrote:
Jyre wrote:World of Warcraft, hands down. I'm recreating some of the most memorable scenes from the game from the Mega Bloks cancelled line of WoW figures plus other Mega Bloks pieces. I plan to finish my first project and show it within some time. It's going to take a lot of bricks but fingers crossed.

Mega Bloks, your Warcraft line is incomparable in the area of detail. With all due respect, I hope to show a part of what I'm doing to re-imagine those magical moments from the World of Warcraft, albeit with a little twist of my own!
Can't wait to see this build.

Maybe you can post some small builds in the meantime. We could use some more WOW photos in the gallery section.
Attention WoW fans:
Apparently there's going to be a WoW movie in 2016 - who knows mega could get a new WoW licence based on the film.

To quote the trailer for Starcraft II:
***, it's about time
This movie is gonna be EPIC!

eliteslayer4915 wrote:To quote the trailer for Starcraft II:
***, it's about time
This movie is gonna be EPIC!
Meh for me it's a shame it's not elder scrolls (so much the games don't cover like the Akaviri-Ebonheart war, plus elder scrolls has argonians - or as I call them lizard-people!) but they got Travis Fimmel in it (or as some know him Ragnar Lothbrok of Vikings) so I'll probably end up watching it lol.

Fun fact: there's a Assassin's Creed movie in the works for all you AC fans

eliteslayer4915 wrote:Fun fact: there's a Assassin's Creed movie in the works for all you AC fans
Has there ever been a successful movie based on a video game?

jonnyfiyve wrote:
eliteslayer4915 wrote:Fun fact: there's a Assassin's Creed movie in the works for all you AC fans
Has there ever been a successful movie based on a video game?
Good films/live action films? Yes Halo Forward Unto Dawn, Halo Nightfall and the Red Faction film (Takes place between the first game and Armageddon (the second game))

Successful? No not really but I'm gonna say that's because of a huge lack of advertising for the films/live action films (ok fair enough the Halo things were Halo Channel exclusives to begin with, but the red faction film.....)

Dreams/outcries for films? Yes lol. I'd like to see a full proper Halo film (so much not in the games The first battle of harvest, some of the chiefs previous missions, the battle where like 300 spartan 3's died, etc.) I'd like an Assassins creed film based on Altaïr maybe during the years prior to the first game (ok this info is in the book but it's not the same as seeing it on screen), and as previously mentioned an Elder scrolls game, so much left to the books within the games such as the Akaviri - ebonheart war, the whole story behind the Falmer (Underground goblins in skyrim), the story of Ysgramor and his sons, etc.

I WANT MARVEL BACK DEFINITELY MARVEL OR DC

Hey guys I am letting you know that I also want Dragons Universe back, it is my main part to begin with

Return to “Retired lines”