What sets do you want back?

Trip down memory lane...
Hicks_Royel wrote:
As for sets, They could honestly bring back most of the old Halo sets [just with new figures] and I'd be happy. I only started collecting because of the new articulation designs.
I have a Hornet set from the first wave that falls apart if you look at it hard enough. So I feel like the earlier sets could also benefit from improved element quality, & newer design & build techniques.

BxTart wrote:
Hicks_Royel wrote:
As for sets, They could honestly bring back most of the old Halo sets [just with new figures] and I'd be happy. I only started collecting because of the new articulation designs.
I have a Hornet set from the first wave that falls apart if you look at it hard enough. So I feel like the earlier sets could also benefit from improved element quality, & newer design & build techniques.
So maybe the 2013 hornet minus the vampire and the Lights and Sound features?

Yeah, totally don't need light and sound gimmicks. So, I agree to removing that unwanted cost.

But in light of this "falling apart at random glance and a gust of wind"... bring back the sturdy sets that lack modern articulated figures [Cryo-bay] .And get to work on updating all Spartan/Character types with modern articulation in general. The old figure heads are notably larger which is fine with helmets but the noggins on Lasky and the Technicians are waaaay too big.

Hicks_Royel wrote:Yeah, totally don't need light and sound gimmicks. So, I agree to removing that unwanted cost.

But in light of this "falling apart at random glance and a gust of wind"... bring back the sturdy sets that lack modern articulated figures [Cryo-bay] .And get to work on updating all Spartan/Character types with modern articulation in general. The old figure heads are notably larger which is fine with helmets but the noggins on Lasky and the Technicians are waaaay too big.
About the older characters getting updated - check out the images for delta series, the HW marine has returned! At long last! Albeit in what seems to me an odd none UNSC uniform colour. This could be a sign of things to come

I wish I could find the Halo Covenant Phantom, UNSC Elephant, UNSC Mammoth, Forward Unto Dawn, Battlescapes I and III

Warriors future force and Command Ops both with a modern look / build, and new figure style.

Community Team
I'd love to see the World of Warcraft line back, it's personally my favorite game at the moment.
I play a Draenei Restoration Shaman (for the Alliance!) so since we didn't get around to making Draenei figures, I never got the chance to make my own character, that would be my only desire!

I think it would be cool if we did like customizable packs of all of the different tiers, that way it would be really easy to match your personal in-game transmog which would have been awesome!

What do you guys think?

CaryMega wrote:I'd love to see the World of Warcraft line back, it's personally my favorite game at the moment.
I play a Draenei Restoration Shaman (for the Alliance!) so since we didn't get around to making Draenei figures, I never got the chance to make my own character, that would be my only desire!

I think it would be cool if we did like customizable packs of all of the different tiers, that way it would be really easy to match your personal in-game transmog which would have been awesome!

What do you guys think?
Mostly sounds good to me. I managed to make a decent version of my warlock and rogue. I need to do some customizing for my hunters, and I'm not so good with that. I'd love to have more weapons/armor for my WoW MBs! The only real problem I see with your post is that whole "For the Alliance" thing. For the Horde!

Bheleu

I've played WOW a few times, always went with a night elf druid, I never really got into getting the line, but it would be cool if the World of Warcraft line was brought back

World of Warcraft, hands down. I'm recreating some of the most memorable scenes from the game from the Mega Bloks cancelled line of WoW figures plus other Mega Bloks pieces. I plan to finish my first project and show it within some time. It's going to take a lot of bricks but fingers crossed.

Mega Bloks, your Warcraft line is incomparable in the area of detail. With all due respect, I hope to show a part of what I'm doing to re-imagine those magical moments from the World of Warcraft, albeit with a little twist of my own!

Return to “Retired lines”