Anyone remember Plasma Tech and Plasma Castle?

Trip down memory lane...
I remember having some sets from these lines. But older Mega Bloks lines tend to be quite obscure and undocumented. Just an idea to Mega Bloks: Could you guys make a database for your sets from retired lines?

Joescibelli wrote:I remember having some sets from these lines. But older Mega Bloks lines tend to be quite obscure and undocumented. Just an idea to Mega Bloks: Could you guys make a database for your sets from retired lines?
Already threads for this sort of thing:
https://collectors.megabloks.com/commun ... 5&start=20

Except I dont really want it back, that is a completely separate topic for a completely separate purpose. I'm really just seeing how many people actually remember it considering the obscurity of old Mega Bloks lines.

Joescibelli wrote:Except I dont really want it back, that is a completely separate topic for a completely separate purpose. I'm really just seeing how many people actually remember it considering the obscurity of old Mega Bloks lines.
That's the true purpose of the thread I posted a link to. There's little chance of mega reviving an old line thus the users talk about what they remember about the old lines.

cburgan wrote:Test
Are you special in some way? Your name is yellow like CaryMega.

Spartanz19 wrote:
cburgan wrote:Test
Are you special in some way? Your name is yellow like CaryMega.
Probably another Admin...

When you say Plasma Castle do you mean Valor Castle from Plasma Dragons? That was a nice set.

Return to “Retired lines”