Types of guns that have come out so far

Builds & Discussions
eliteslayer4915 wrote:M249 and M240B are heavy machine guns correct?
Light machine guns, but having held an L86 LSW I'd say that no machine gun ever made is actually light lol.

Must've had quite the kick when shot

eliteslayer4915 wrote:Must've had quite the kick when shot
Wouldn't know it was at some sort of fair at an army base. The guns weren't loaded for safety reasons. Also held an L96 (or a rifle which looks similar) the rifle was pretty light compared to the L86 LSW.

AkulA1996 wrote:
eliteslayer4915 wrote:Must've had quite the kick when shot
Wouldn't know it was at some sort of fair at an army base. The guns weren't loaded for safety reasons. Also held an L96 (or a rifle which looks similar) the rifle was pretty light compared to the L86 LSW.
Good point, wouldn't want someone to go bonkers and let loose with what was shown

Did they showcase any vehicles?

eliteslayer4915 wrote:Did they showcase any vehicles?
Yup a couple of APC/IFVs but this was a few years ago so I remember little, I think one of them was the 'Warrior' IFV

I know APC stands for Armored Personnel Carrier, but what does IFV stand for?

eliteslayer4915 wrote:I know APC stands for Armored Personnel Carrier, but what does IFV stand for?
Infantry Fighting Vehicle, they're basically like light tanks (but not tanks) with a small caliber cannon, yet it also has room for a squad of soldiers inside. Examples: BTR-90 (and previous BTR models), FV series of "Warriors", M2/M3 Bradley, the BMP series, etc.

AkulA1996 wrote:
eliteslayer4915 wrote:M249 and M240B are heavy machine guns correct?
Light machine guns, but having held an L86 LSW I'd say that no machine gun ever made is actually light lol.
well they were called light machine guns cause heavy machine gun was already taken they were ike .50 cals and setup tripod machine guns

Return to “Call of Duty”