Best place to find sets UK

Builds & Discussions
AkulA1996 wrote:
tintinlostsnowy wrote:Sorry thought everyone knew about that one it's been on there for about two months.
Really? My last search (last week) only came up with the APC Invasion, Nuketown and Mob of the Dead (though at one point in the past I did see the Seal stuff).
Yeah it was on ages ago you just have to be creative like you did on another post by putting cod in the search, argos website is pants though some times things show up one day and not the next or they are discounted when there is no stock!

Bought Atlas mobile turret today yay they also had the strike fighter for £64.99 and the legacy heroes for £39.99 aswell as the others already mentioned. oh and the new 4 pack of Hazmat zombies not sure if I will get that though but it is a different picture box

tintinlostsnowy wrote:
AkulA1996 wrote:
tintinlostsnowy wrote:Sorry thought everyone knew about that one it's been on there for about two months.
Really? My last search (last week) only came up with the APC Invasion, Nuketown and Mob of the Dead (though at one point in the past I did see the Seal stuff).
Yeah it was on ages ago you just have to be creative like you did on another post by putting cod in the search, argos website is pants though some times things show up one day and not the next or they are discounted when there is no stock!

Bought Atlas mobile turret today yay they also had the strike fighter for £64.99 and the legacy heroes for £39.99 aswell as the others already mentioned. oh and the new 4 pack of Hazmat zombies not sure if I will get that though but it is a different picture box
Don't trust the pic boxes, I ordered what looked like the 6 fig version of the hazmat zombies from TRU's eBay (the pic was the 6 figure one) and I got the 4 pack - not that big of a deal to me but I hope they realise that they can get sued for false advertising by using the 6 fig box when what they send is the 4 fig box. Oh and where'd you find the legacy heroes!?!?! (if you say Argos I'm going to find their IT people and punch each one in the face)

AkulA1996 wrote: Don't trust the pic boxes, I ordered what looked like the 6 fig version of the hazmat zombies from TRU's eBay (the pic was the 6 figure one) and I got the 4 pack - not that big of a deal to me but I hope they realise that they can get sued for false advertising by using the 6 fig box when what they send is the 4 fig box. Oh and where'd you find the legacy heroes!?!?! (if you say Argos I'm going to find their IT people and punch each one in the face)
No it was in store at Trus preston along with the others I posted above but yeah that would be a good idea with their total shambles of a website, I ordered my 6 Hazmat ones from Amazon usa on sept 14th (just went and checked orders) but I was thinking of ordering from there thanks for letting me know it's not the ones I would have been hoping for.
It might be an idea to start a cheap, discounted, deals thread but not just for cod so everyone knows the best prices.
I would do it myself but am up early and don't have the time at the minute if I can get my truck on deepdale I will take some pics as I am passing again today but it's getting a bit busy with the run up to the Christmas.

Return to “Call of Duty”