compliments for the new sets and what I'd like to put under the Christmas tree to my children

Builds & Discussions
AkulA1996 wrote:
eliteslayer4915 wrote:Probably because he's played call of duty so much that he's become a CoD gun guru
Sorry but I mostly play COD only for the campaign then get bored, I play battlefield more. Even then I do watch a lot of things about warfare and weapons on tv and as I've already said I do research some of my favourites from time to time.
Like Lock 'n Load with R. Lee Ermy or Deadliest Warrior, those kind of warfare and weapons shows?

eliteslayer4915 wrote:
AkulA1996 wrote:
eliteslayer4915 wrote:Probably because he's played call of duty so much that he's become a CoD gun guru
Sorry but I mostly play COD only for the campaign then get bored, I play battlefield more. Even then I do watch a lot of things about warfare and weapons on tv and as I've already said I do research some of my favourites from time to time.
Like Lock 'n Load with R. Lee Ermy or Deadliest Warrior, those kind of warfare and weapons shows?
Yup but those specific shows (Lock n Load and Deadliest Warrior) haven't been on in a while over here.

You can find them on YouTube and rent them on Netflix, they're some of my favorites

"Uh Hughes helicopter? Mega hasn't made a Hughes, it's an MH-6 little bird." - actually the have cos:
MH-6 is made by MD Helicopters, which started as part of Hughes company and was sold to McDonnell-Douglas in 1984. And MH-6 is developed from OH-6 Cayuse (made by Hughes) - so Gianantonio was partially right.

Konvi wrote:"Uh Hughes helicopter? Mega hasn't made a Hughes, it's an MH-6 little bird." - actually the have cos:
MH-6 is made by MD Helicopters, which started as part of Hughes company and was sold to McDonnell-Douglas in 1984. And MH-6 is developed from OH-6 Cayuse (made by Hughes) - so Gianantonio was partially right.
Actually they haven't, the Hughes OH6 wasn't designed for combat, the little bird was, not only that but the little bird is the only one which appears in COD games and as previously mentioned, Mega is only making sets from things which appear in the games.

Thehumanelement wrote:Johnnyfive - not that this place needs an official of any type but if one were needed you'd get my vote. You've been doing a bang up job around here trying to keep people engaged and active via threads.
Thank you!
Much appreciated.

Guys, you've killed me! :-) I am glad the C.O.D. community join people so smart and aimed, certainly not only by the theme of war but by the fascination of the technology of vehicles and weapons. The brand combines the passion of the static modeling (without getting dirty with glue and colors) to the pleasure of building really existing pieces: I think this is the real key to the brand, beyond the great impulse of the Software House. I exposed my point of view to stimulate Megabloks to pursue this exploration of the details of these wonderful machines that are military vehicles.
For AkulA1996: congratulations on your deep knowledge of military assets: do you agree that the "DAIMLER FV721 Fox" can be the inspiration for the kit APC Invasion?

^ I suppose you could look at the armored car that way, however it's meant to represent an Eland Mk-90 which itself is based on a Panhard AML. But the MB model does look similar to the Fox.

Uuuh. Yall should check out the Custom Builds tread. And join the Chopper Build Off. Also check out the Gallery. Put away the instructions and show your own creativity. I just want world peace via Mega Bloks.

Return to “Call of Duty”